Part 10

|| Yn's home ||

Yn and her family were having their dinner when her oppa said something.

Oppa : Appa !! If you are comfortable, then I wanted to talk something about the business.

Y/Dad : Sure .

Oppa : As I wanted to continue my studies I want Yn to handle the business . Also you're getting older .

Y/Dad and Y/Mom looked at each other .

Yn : Oppa !!

Y/Dad : Umm . If Yn wants this I don't have any problem . I'll rather be more happy for both of you . ( smiling )

Oppa : I don't think Yn has any problem as she is not  studying anymore .

Yn thought for sometimes .

Yn : Ok I've no problem . ( Smiling )

Y/Dad : Then Tomorrow I'll announce you as the next CEO .

Oppa : That's great .

Yn just smiled and continued to eat .

Oppa ( In mind ) : First step completed .

Yn : Btw oppa !! How's Suyeon?

Oppa : She's now totally fine . She's having a good time with her husband and her little baby girl .

Yn : She got married ?

Oppa nodded .

Yn : Thank god atleast she's happy now .

Oppa nodded and Yn smiled softly .

|| Next Day ||

Yn got off from the car and entered the office like a professional.

As she was walking beside her Dad everyone greeted them respectfully.

They headed towards the meeting room .

|| Meeting room ||

Y/Dad : Today's meeting is very important. She is my daughter all of you  get to know by now . So I wanted to say  that from onwards she'll be the CEO .

Yn came and introduced herself .

One of the managing director said suddenly .

M/d : But why Sir ? You've your son right ? Then why giving your daughter the position ?

Yn raised her eyebrows.

Yn : Why do you've any problem ?

M/d : Do you able to handle your work properly at such a young age?

Yn : Ok if this troubles you so much , then why not resigning and got a job to a company where a guy is the CEO . I'm sure there are many people's who will work under me .

M/d didn't say anything and lowered his head while apologizing .

Yn : So all of you  if you had any problem with me or any doubts upon me  you can leave your position , I don't have any problem .

Everyone didn't say just shaked their head as a no indicating they've no problem .

Yn : Then the meeting is dismissed , you all can go .

Everyone nodded and left from there .

Y/Dad patted her shoulder .

Y/Dad : You managed well .

Yn smiled and gave thumbs up whi Y/Dad chuckled softly at her daughter's confidence.

|| Meanwhile ||

Taehyung was working when his secretary came with a file .

Secretary : Sir This is sent by your Dad .

Tae : Appa ?

Secretary nodded and handed the file .

Taehyung opened the file .

Tae : A collaboration with Oxical Company ? Why is that ?

Secretary : I don't know . Chairman Kim said it's important to have a collaboration with Oxical Company .

Tae : Ok you go . I'll talk to Appa .

Secretary nodded and went away .

Tae : Oxical Company ? Isn't it Yn's Dad's company ?

Then he researched about the company and he read that The CEO gave the position to her daughter and became the chairman of the group .

Tae : Daughter ? It means Yn came back ?

Tae's eyes filled with tears of happiness .

Tae : Finally I can meet and make you mine again . I should thank Appa . I'll make sure to make the collaboration a successful one and  make her mine .

Tae then wiped of his tears and went towards the Chairman's cabin aka his Appa's cabin .