Part 14

Jimin came inside hurriedly and said .

Jimin : Hyung !! Do you know what happened ?

Oppa looked at him confused .

Jimin sighed and told him everything about the incident between Tae and Yn .

Suyeon : Oppa !! Please fix that . Tae oppa's situation is very bad. He had suffered a lot .

Oppa patted her head .

Oppa : I'll talk to Yn . No worries. Take care of Taehyung . He needs support .

Jimin nodded and left from there with Suyeon .

Oppa sighed .

•• Otp ••

Oppa : Hello Yn !

Yn : Yes oppa !

Oppa : Where are you ?

Yn : Office .

Oppa : Okay I'm coming .

Then he cut the call and headed towards the company .

|| Oxical Company ||

Oppa came inside the office and found Yn working on her laptop like nothing happened. Oppa sighed heavily seeing his sister's situation .

Oppa : Yn !!

Yn : Yes Oppa ! What you wanna talk ?

Oppa : I'll come to the straight point . Why can't you give Taehyung a chance ?

Yn : Oppa ! If you wanna talk about this , then please don't talk .

Oppa : Yn it's been 7 years and you've to listen . Yn he had suffered a lot . You were abroad you know nothing . You know how Suyeon got well . Tae helped her in every way possible. And you know who is Suyeon's husband . It's Jimin . He brought Suyeon the best doctor for her treatment . If Suyeon can forgive him , then why can't you ? I was always there when Tae suffered . He cried in night and worked hard at day . You know nothing . You don't even know how he stands people who are poor and are in need of help . Don't judge people if you know nothing . It was all past . In present , he's a new person with a pure heart . You failed to understand .
I know you also love him . But don't let your ego over you . Your feelings are also important. I'm not forcing you to give a chance . Just ask your heart . 7 years ago I ask you to break him because that time he needed to stop and now I'm asking you to heal his heart . He has realized his mistakes and regretted a lot . He's also needed to be loved by the one who stays at his heart and his feelings aren't fake . If his feelings were fake , then he could've now a married ones having a children . Yn take a break and think carefully. I hope you choose the right one . That's it . I've to go now .

Yn was shocked , happy , hurt , guilty . She was trying to process everything .

Then Oppa left and Yn sat on the chair and started crying when she realized the whole situation. 

Yn : what should I do ? Should I give him a second chance ? But how can I face him now after saying those hurtful words ? Will he forgive me ?

Yn wiped her tears .

Yn : Ok ! I'll give him a second chance and if he won't forgive me , I'll try my best like he did .

Then Yn also left from there to take a little rest .