Close Call

Luigi's POV

Running that's all I know. First from my family, and now from killers. "Come here cutie we won't hurt ya." Why me, why did it have to be me. Focus Luigi there's four of them just........don't panic. "Just come HERE" The shortest one strikes first "FUCK" m-my arm "W-What do you want from me". I couldn't stop shaking, "Welllll the big man wants ya dead and he paid well" the tallest said. "But why, WHY WOULD SOMEONE WANT TO KILL ME" I couldn't stop my tears from falling at this point, "just.........why" I don't want to die I don't want to die please someone safe me. "GET AWAY FROM HIM" t-that voice why is he here. "Luigi are you okay" I spent too much energy, so I shake my head and show him my arm currently pooling blood "Shit okay uhhh here get on my back" why is bowser h-" H-HEY THATS OUR MONEY" the hitwoman screamed. Bowser growled sending a chill down my spine "Your gonna have to kill me first". I see bowser's red eyes shine as fire starts to build up in his mouth, "Luigi close your eyes now" bowser ordered and I obeyed scared of what the large koopa could do to me. After a few minutes of bowser growling the killers, screams stopped......." you can open your eyes little green" I look to see bowser his hands covered in blood. "Come on I'll take you to my kingdom so we can get you patched up" he doesn't let me answer and picks me up carefully as he takes me to his place.