Home

Luigi's pov:

Bowser gave me a long tour he was sweating a lot, but never told me why. "I know you want to go home but can you tell me what happened and why those..." Bowser paused trying to find the right word to use. "people" I said holding my arms shifting slightly "yeah I-I'll tell you, it started with me coming home from having lunch with Yoshi. The whole day I tried calling Daisy, but she never called back." I took a deep breath saying all of that in one go and continued. "Yoshi needed to leave, so having nothing left to do I walked home. I noticed the door wasn't locked. Mario was never home at this time, so I thought someone broke in." Bowser rubbed my back seeing that I am holding in tears, "w-when I opened the door, I saw Daisy having sex with Mario" I couldn't stop the tears from falling and heard Bowser growl scaring me. "What happened next" Bowser calmly asked trying to not sound angry. "Y-yeah" I take faster, quicker breaths trying hard to compose myself. "I remember seeing Mario with an evil no demonic smile and the only words I heard Daisy say was we should break up" I look at Bowsers beautiful red eyes and feel my face start to heat up, "i-i  shOuld*cough* i should go home and try to talk to Mario about what happened I wrote my number on a piece of paper it should be on the table bye Bowser" I turned around and ran out the door " BYE LITTLE GREEN......i love you" I didn't hear the last part as he said it quietly.

Bowser's pov:

DAMNIT WHY DID I SAY THAT "KAMEK GET OVER HERE NOW" His small body appearing out of nowhere like he's a ghost. "Y-yes sir" I sigh loudly and sit on the floor "Kamek I think I want to marry Luigi" Kamek looks shocked but what he says next angers me," are you gonna kidnap him like with peach" I dig my claws into the ground and growl wanting to kill him for even thinking that. "WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THAT" It's not his fault I put that idea into their heads" Kamek just leave for now I will tell you tomorrow". After he left, I find the paper Luigi was talking about and send him a quick text.