Loss

No ones pov:

Bowser sat on the kitchen floor crying his mind filled with guilt" I knew something like this would happen of course, it would I'm a 7 feet tall monster" Bowser looks back at his hands he wondered why he couldn't remember what happened after they laid down, it's all a blank. Bowser sees a shadow speed past him, he rushes towards his room and sees Luigi's ghost with a giant hole in his chest. " It's your fault.........why did you hurt me Bowser...........YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE ONE TO DIE" Luigi's face morphed into that of a demon, that's what he was a demon hellbent on manipulation. Bowser backs into a wall and falls to his knees" I-I didn't do anything, I don't remember." Heavy tears start flowing out of his eyes and he hears a faint voice.

"B..........s..er"

Luigi's pov:

I'm woken up by someone shaking me, its small hands.........m-multiple. My eyes shoot open as I look around trying to adjust my eyes quickly, I see all the kids crying" Kids what's wrong where's your dad" All of them talk at once it's unclear" One at a time, Roy? where is he" Roy doesn't speak but points towards the kitchen, I walk in and see Bowser on the floor breathing hard. I rush to his side feeling fear settle inside my skin. "Bowser look at me" I keep repeating this hoping I will get a reaction, Bowser looks at my arms and then my eyes, and all I see is guilt. "Bowser look at me, you're panicking everyone is okay." The kids run up and hug him tight crying, Bowsers breathing starts to slow down but he's still shaking. We all don't move for 5 minutes I look up and see Bowser's glowing red eyes watching me. "Babe?" I call out to see if he's responsive....it takes him a little to speak back but he's responsive, I tell the kids to go play in their room so me and Bowser can talk. I ask Bowser if he wants to talk, and he starts by saying sorry." I saw you dead and your blood was on my hands. It made me panic and think about my brother, his name was Midbus we both were adopted together and for the first 8 years they were nice but when I turned 17, they changed. I was coming home from Peaches castle for dinner and when I walked in the door, I saw Midbus on the floor lifeless, I saw my family holding bloody knife, Midbus was like a brother to me he was always there for me and seeing him murdered made my blood boil. I remember red and I-I killed the people who took me in, I felt good about it and when I saw your blood on my hands it brought so many memories back." I felt so many emotions after hearing what Bowser went through at a young age" Bowser I am so sorry no one should ever go through anything like that, does anyone else know about this?" I ask nervously scared I might cause him to panic. "Only Peach knows she.....she was the only one who I could trust I wanted to tell you, but I was scared you would only see me as a killer" I grab Bowser's face and force him to look at me" Bowser you are a great person nothing can change how I will see you, I know it was self-defense and you saw what they did." Bowser wipes his face" I'm sorry how about we go to the park" I nod my head not wanting him to think about his past for the rest of the day. We take all the kids to a private park outside the castle I close my eyes and think to myself this is the only time we all have been out like this, my eye shot open as Bowser's phone rings his smile drops once he answers. his face turns pale as he turns to me and says" M-Mario is dead"