The Truth Revealed

??? pov:

"Hello? Ahhh my best worker did you do as you were told.......good, with Bowser and Luigi broken the kingdom will be mine and peach hehehehehe will be mine."

Yoshi's pov: [this will be sign language because I said]

I wake up in the middle of the night hearing a loud bang on my door. "Who on earth would be here this late?" I checked the time to find out it's 4 in the morning, I hesitate to open the door curiosity getting the better of me and I open it to find Luigi soaked. "LUIGI?! [W-what are you doing here in this storm]" I quickly drag him inside and bring some spare clothes he left. "Yoshi Im sorry I didn't know where else to go." Luigi tells me everything that happened how his brother treats him, how he feels about Bowser and what he wants to do next. I told him to rest up and after he left, I call Peach to let her know where he is.

Peach's pov:

"He's with you Yoshi!....... okay I'll tell Bowser thank you." I hang up and send a quick test to Bowser telling him to meet me at Mario's cell. Ugh it's a mess down here, Mario, how could he do something like this. "Peach *huff* did you find Luigi and......Mario" Bowser started growling seeing Mario awake." Bowser, I know you don't want to be near him, but we need him to explain. Mario what all have you done to Luigi."

Luigi's pov:

"Thanks Yoshi I'll repay you for helping me" after saying bye I head to the Mushroom Kingdom. The walk towards the kingdom feels longer than normal making me feel uneasy, my hands start to shake feeling someone watching from afar." W-Who's there" the feeling gets worse causing me to run, making me think about the night Bowser saved me." they came back, th-those killers they're here for you" the voices are back louder than ever causing an intense headache. I feel a large hand pull me into the castle.....when did I make it. I see the hand belongs to Bowser and push myself deeper into his chest feeling safe due to his natural warmth. Bowser explained what happened after I ran telling me Mario confessed to threatening me and attacking but not sleeping with daisy strange." Luigi" Peach runs up to hug me tight" I was so worried, but I'm glad your safe Mario he-" I cut her off my brain wanting to yell at my brother but nothing i calmly ask" why. Why did you sleep with daisy when you knew I loved her." Peach tries to speak but I'm too angry to care until Bowser puts his hand on my shoulder" Luigi, you and Daisy never dated, and she never went anywhere with Mario, I'm the one dating her right now and she told me Mario never had sex with her." I couldn't believe it all those memories I had were fake. I don't time to process as Mario gets his smirk back and starts laughing scaring all of us." Peach, Luigi. we are leaving" Bowser ordered and me being scared obeyed. 

Bowser's pov:

Luigi seems tired so I took him to my temporary bed in Peaches castle." Bowser, are you..." he pauses, his voice breaking" are you disgusted that I'm trans" it broke my heart to hear him say that." NO Luigi listen to me you can't let other people put you down, you are your own person who can make his own choices, I could never be disgusted by you because" I put my hand on his cheek and have him look at me" I love you Luigi." Luigi starts to blush as he leans in for a kiss, I bite his bottom lip gently asking for entrance and be accepts. We pull apart panting from the lack of air" are you okay Luigi?" he nods laying on my chest "heh I guess this makes us boyfriends now right?" Luigi close to sleep nods his head again giving me a quick peck on the cheek, I think to myself what came over me it felt like i lost control......I decide to ignore it as I put my nose in Luigi's neck and we start to fall asleep.