Our Date (lemon)

WARNING

WARNING

SMUT CHAPTER

Bowsers pov:

I wake up to see Luigi sitting up next to me crying "Ba-Luigi what's wrong" I start rubbing his back not knowing what type of comfort he would like best. "M-Mario has after me I-I saw him he had a knife, and he was saying how no one will accept me an-" I cut him off with a tight hug and tell him over and over" I am here for you no one will take you away from me You are mi-" Luigi stares at me with a look of confusion. "B-Bowser what was that" I give him a look that screams I don't know "Luigi I'm sorry I don't know what is wrong with me." I start fearing he will leave me after i let my urges nearly get the best of me.

Luigis pov:

"I-I'll make it up to you how about a date the kids are at school for a couple hours and they all are going to stay at a friend's house for the rest of the week soooooo" Bowser leans into my ear, grabs my waist and pulls me close whispering seductively " We can be all alone~" he growls the last part making me blush thinking about what he could do to me. what if he's a gentle top, what if he is rough." Luigi? are you okay i called you three times" shoot Luigi come on think of something " UmM y-yeah, I'm okay I just spaced out thinking about where we should go to eat. hehe" Bowser narrows his eyes and grins at me." Well, you shouldn't need to think since there is this really good restaurant I heard from Peach!" I couldn't help but smile at how happy he was" hehe you're like a puppy that found a stick now come big guy." Bowser takes me the restaurant and are met with a waitress who stares at my boyfriend biting her lip, we ignore her until I see.....

no why him" B-Bowser" I pull his shirt to grab his attention" M-mario is here" I feel him tense up looking around until his red graze meets my brothers face. Bowser starts growling I call out his name, but he doesn't listen" Bowser come on we need to leave before he sees us" I start pulling him, the fear starts to settle in my eyes start watering. I don't want them to fight "h...........he............LUIGI!" I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear Bowser say my name, I look around and notice we are at a park. "W-When did we get here Mario he-" I'm cut off by Bowser putting his face in my neck making my face heat up. "I'm sorry green, seeing him just makes me ANGRY" Bowser stifles a growl squeezing my torso" Hey let's just go to your place we can finish our date there and I wanna see the kids." He sighs and carries me bridal style holding me....very close, I feel this heat coming off of him.

Bowsers pov:

Once we arrive at my castle, I tell Luigi to wait at the table so I can get the koopalings ready for their sleepover. A few minutes later and I come back inside to see that he made dinner" awwww Luigi you didn't have to do this I would have cooked" I walk up to him and kiss him on the lips" I know but I wanted to do something nice for you" he chuckled GOD I WANNA FUCK HIM SO BAD SHIT" hey Bowser your tense again...is something wrong a-and your sweating" I want him, I want to take him" Luigi c-can I kiss you" he nods once and I slam my lips into his face picking him up and taking him to my bed. 

SMUT TIME~

No pov:

Bowser pins his small boyfriend licking and biting his neck leaving marks, so others know Luigi is his." A-Are you sure that you want this now I feel something, and I'm scared I might hurt yo-" Luigi cuts Bowser off with a long kiss "Babe please I want this as much as you do" Luigi pleads with Bowser to take him right there. Bowser gives a lustful look at his partner leaning over to grab the lube, he flips Luigi on his stomach and puts a generous amount of lube on them both. Bowser pushes into Luigi stopping halfway to let him adjust, Luigi looks over at Bowser gripping the bedsheets tight" m-move please" hearing his lover say those two words he starts thrusting rough but slow hopping Luigi will be okay with his small stature. Luigi moans out as Bowser's thrusts pick up speed, hearing Luigi enjoy the pleasure Bowser slows down after a few minutes. "Beg" Luigi feels empty as Bowser fully pulls out "P-please I want you inside me I want all of you" that was all it took as Bowser slipped back into Luigi thrusting wanting to reach his climax with his lover," I-I"M CLOSE!" Luigi shouts Bowser uses his free hand to start stroking Luigi's cock. Bowser stops stroking when Luigi cums and thrusts faster chasing his orgasm, Bowser thrusts one last time as his warm load fills his boyfriend.

SMUT TIME OVER~

still no ones pov:

Bowser grabs a nearby towel and starts to wipe Luigi" Are you okay, I didn't hurt you right? Bowser has a look of worry scared his 13 inches would harm Luigi internally." I'm okay just tired" Luigi assures Bowser his voice barely audible "yeah let's rest up we have a busy day tomorrow" soon the two lovers drift off to sleep.

Bowser's pov:

I wake up to find my room pitch black" Luigi?" I call out but get no response, I feel around until I touch his back, I guess he's still sleep. I get out of bed and walk carefully until I flip the light switch and I don't even notice I'm screaming

I see Luigi my boyfriend lifeless, my body starts shaking as I feel a liquid on my hands, its blood I look over to see Luigi has giant claw marks that only I could have done.