Sinful Love- A FateFull Encounter

-Authors Note : I started righting this because of how little fanfics involve Sarah as a love interest. This is my first time writing a fanfic so if there's any suggestions please let me know. Also if you like to listen to music while reading I suggest listening to the playlist called "it's just a bunch of hocus pocus" by "requellelson" on Spotify. I think it fits the mood.-

    The morning started off like most other ones. At least as normal as you can feel in a new settlement. My sister and I moved here after the unfortunate death of our parents to stay with our aunt. Her house was small and cozy but it worked just fine. The morning was chilly and the grass spotted around was wet with dew. The livestock were stirring however the townspeople were still all quietly in their homes either sleeping or starting on chores. I however woke from an unusual circumstance. My sister and I started a new routine when we started living here, with her waking me up every morning so we both could get ready for the day.
Today though I woke up with the sun shining on my face. I turned over in my bed looking around the room at the other bed across from my own. The bedsheets were moved like the person laying in it had escaped and had not thought to make the bed.
I sighed. My sister wasn't exactly the tidy type seeing as she was only 9. I blinked my eyes a few times adjusting to the brightness of the room. It was still early morning making it unusual for my sister to get up without me. I usually woke up being shaken and her saying;
"(y/n)! Wake up ! The sun has yet to rise and there are chores to be done! You don't want aunty to be upset do you?"
I arose in my bed to stretch my arms. I moved the blankets and put my feet on the cold floor. I shivered as I continued my journey to the kitchen to see if she had been cooking breakfast.
The kitchen was empty, and everything had been left as it was the night before. However the front door had been left wide open. I ran to the door and searched outside. Just from what I could see there was no sign of her. I quickly ran back to the bedroom to change and put on shoes. After that I ran outside to check around the house to see if she was near. She was no where to be found.
   It was well known in the town to watch children closely and keep them where you can reach them, otherwise they might wander into the forest. It is said that three witches live there, and bewitch and eat the children of Salem. Many children often go missing. (y/n) heard these things from her aunt and people around town but she always thought they were old wise tales. Now however she grew anxious.
  Due to the new found anxiety and stress of the situation (y/n) decided to search the woods. At least just for a little bit, what was the worst that could happen?
  ————A Few Hours Later——————
  Apparently a lot could happen. To start off as I was waking through the wood I tripped off the path down a hill and cut my self all over. Then I got lost and spent over an hour walking in circles calling for my sister. I was about to give up and just lay down and accept my fate. I had regret not telling my aunt that I was going in the wood. Or even asking her if she knew where my sister was in the first place.
   Before I could do that however I heard something in the distance. Confused I focused my ears. It .. was singing? I decided to slowly try and follow the voice. It was obviously a woman, and she had a beautiful singing voice. It was almost entrancing.
As I got closer I could make out what the woman was actually singing. It was something about children. Which concerned me even more. I finally saw her. I hid behind a tree as I tried to get a closer look. She was blonde with an interesting dress that I've never seen in town before. She had red lipstick and a bright smile.
She was absolutely stunning. She was dancing around the trees singing and plucking flowers off of the forest floor. I could only stare in amazement at her beautiful aura.
~Snap!~
Suddenly I looked down to realize I moved my foot and broke a stick on the ground. Quickly I looked back up to see if the woman had noticed, only to see blue eyes staring straight into mine.
" Hello pretty girl~" the woman smiled.