Chapter 3 (Smut)

You arrived at Padme Amidala's apartment with Annie, and watched as she and Padme smirked as they walked over and turned the couch into a sofa-bed. "What are you two planning?" you asked crossing your arms "we want Annie's first time to be special don't we? She asked me to join," Padme replied and you nodded. You walked up to your girlfriend and started to undress her. "We can stop at any point okay? We won't be mad," you said and she nodded. You kissed her forehead as you unclipped her bra. It fell to the ground and you admired your girlfriend's now naked body, you had obviously seen her like this before, but you were more excited than normal. Padme got undressed and got on her knees. She took out your cock with a smile, "Annie, please wait on the couch," she said and started to suck it, however you didn't look at what she was doing. You only had eyes for Annie. Although you were letting out small groans of pleasure, letting Padme know she was doing a good job. "How does he find me beautiful with this robot arm?" Annie thought, however you heard it which confused you, but you shook it off for now, "Annie, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever met," you said and she blushed. A few moments later Padme stopped and got to her feet, she looked up into your eyes and kissed your cheek, "go get her," Padme whispered in your ear.

You walked over to Annie and got on top of her, "you ready?" you asked as you rested your cock just above her tight folds "I am," she replied and you gently slid inside her. You weren't surprised by the fact she wasn't a virgin. One hand was firmly placed on her hip as the other fondled her luscious tits, you looked into her eyes as you started gently pumping your dick. Annie moaned and pulled you into a kiss. She was fine with you being top, knowing you often slept with multiple jedi, and that you would be gentle. "Please, go as rough as you do with Master Ti," she whispered and you looked at her surprised before nodding "tell me if you want to stop," you said before turning her over. Padme watched in surprise as she watched you grab a handful of Annie's hair and start ruthlessly pounding into her like a lust filled beast. Annie started moaning and squealing with a grin on her face, Padme got a little jealous of what Annie in this moment was receiving. Padme walked over and started kissing you, with your right hand firmly gripping Annie's hair you used your left to grab a handful of Padme's. Annie tightened around your cock before cumming, you broke the kiss with Padme and slapped her ass. You turned Annie back over "Annie, where do you want me to cum?" you asked as Padme started sucking the younger woman's tit "i-in Padme. Fuck her good, kn-nock her up," Annie said surprising you and Padme "for you two... I'll run the risk, let me carry your child," she replied. You pulled out of Annie and pushed into Padme. You started thrusting as fast and hard as you did with Annie and you soon felt yourself about to cum. But you held it back, figuring she should get some pleasure from it. You then started using the force to pleasure Annie's other breast and also started fondling Padme's. Both women moaned more from being attacked by seemingly nothing. While your left hand was pushing down on Padme's head, and the right was fingering her ass. You then finally came, your head fell back and you stayed inside for about a minute before pulling out.

You laid down with Annie resting her head on your chest and your arm around her, while Padme cuddled into you. You kissed Annie and fell asleep.