Chapter 5

You walked into Annie and Obi-wan's quarters and found Obi-wan meditating in the living room. "Master Kenobi," you said getting his attention, and he opened his eyes. "Padawan, why are you here?" he asked "I would like to spend some time with Annie, I need to speak with her," you stated "might I be told what?" Obi-wan asked and you nodded "I recently discovered we have a force bond, while that's not unusual, this one is unusually strong," you explained "how is it so strong?" he asked "well Annie is the chosen one, that's one reason I imagine. But it's because it's a bond made by the force," you said "made by the force? Is that even possible?" he asked "my parents had one," you replied "and your parents are?" he asked "that isn't important," you said as Annie walked into the room. "Annie, hey," you said as she smiled "hey," she replied "we have training," you stated "you're not my master," she argued "in the bedroom or no?" you replied and she went very red making you laugh "I'm joking, but the reason is we can do things no other jedi can," you said "what is it we can do?" she asked "we can use force heal, and can interact across any distance of space," you replied "that makes no sense," she argued "does anything with the force make sense?" you scoffed "true," she replied with a shrug. 

After a few hours, you found Annie to be a natural with force heal. But, you and Annie suddenly got a shared vision.

"Grievous, have we arrived?" Dooku asked, you could see Darth Sidious sat down behind him, "yes my Lord, we are in the past," Grievous replied. Things then quickly transitioned to the sight of Satele Shan duelling with Grievous, and she was struggling. You were horrified when she was stabbed through the stomach. 

You yelled in pain as you were thrown out of the vision. "Y/n!" Annie exclaimed and hugged you "did you know her?" she asked "that was Satele, she's in danger," you stated.

You and Annie ran to the council chamber, and found they had just felt a disturbance in the force. "Padawans, what is it?" Mace asked after regaining his composure "we just had a vision, of Dooku and his master travelling to the past," you explained and they looked at one another "that would be the disturbance then," Shaak said and several others nodded. "Shall we try and go there ourselves?" you asked "yes, go we shall," Yoda stated and stood up "Annie, go get Ahsoka," you told her and she left. "This is no mission for a padawan, you will stay here Y/n," Mundi stated as he stood up "I disagree Master Mundi, I am the only one suited to this kind of mission," you argued "how so?" Plo asked "you'll find out when we arrive," you replied. 

Time skip

You now stood in the bridge of Annie's flagship with her and the council. While Ahsoka stood between you and Annie. "Any idea how long this is going to take?" Annie asked "we can try and use the force," you suggested "good idea Padawan," Mace complemented. All the jedi began meditating, and focused their force power together. Until everything on the star destroyers went offline, before everything went pitch black.