Ch 7 - White Elephant Gifts & Movie Dates

I woke up to an arm around my waist and a body pressed against me, complete with a hardon against my ass. It felt big, and most likely uncomfortable for Micah in the suit pants he'd fallen asleep in. Luckily for me, I'd showered and dressed for bed.

"Hey." His voice was low and gruff, his breath whooshing past my ear sending shivers down my spine. "I apologize for the morning wood. Like I said, you do resemble my favorite porn star, after all." I chuckled softly, relaxing when he pulled away to turn on his back. His bones cracked as he stretched, and I turned over to watch him.

"I can't say that I'm not impressed." I teased, causing a cute blush to spread across his cheeks. "I believe I wouldn't have slept as nearly as comfortable if you hadn't been here. I felt safe. Thank you, for not going out with the guys last night."

"You were asleep when they returned. I was watching the movie with you lying on my chest when they came in. We spoke briefly, but you began to stir so they got scarce to allow you to rest. I must have dozed off sometime after. I do not recall the ending."

"I'm going to have a shower." I mumbled as I crawled out of bed. Micah mumbled something too low for me to hear as I crossed the room. When I reached the bathroom door, I turned to look at him. "What did you say?" His face flushed a deeper pink.

"Nothing."

"Repeat yourself, Mr. Mussolini." He clenched his jaw. "Chicken."

"I said it would be nice to join you." Maybe because I felt happy – knowing I'd face Derek today and it wouldn't be alone – I did something spontaneous for the first time in two years. I mean, women did it all the time, right?

"What's stopping you?" I don't think I'd ever seen anyone move faster than Micah in that moment.

At first, it was awkward. I'd never showered with anyone before, obviously – especially not a stranger. Micah insisted on washing my hair as payment for allowing him to shower with me. He had no qualms using my bodywash, and I giggled as I watched him scrub his body with my mango scented soap.

"What?" He asked with a wide smile, reaching over to tickle my side.

"You smell good."

"I'll be hard all day, smelling like you." I felt my face heat up and glanced down involuntarily. He was semi-hard, but as I watched he began to grow. "Sorry. Having a beautiful woman that I want to fuck so close and naked, I can't help my reaction."

"I have no complaints." I confessed, taking a seat on the bench to let the jets massage my back. He watched me as he rinsed, his eyes wandering from my chest down to my thighs. I reclined a bit to slightly spread my legs, giving him a small tease show.

"Sierra..." He cleared his throat and I caught him clenching his fist. "May I have a taste? Just one, nothing more." Still feeling bold, and highly attractive, I let my spreading thighs be my answer. Just a taste meant I wouldn't have to explain that I was still a virgin.

I was on the cusp of a powerful orgasm, Micah's tongue flicking my clit and his finger pressing into my tight opening when there was a knock at my bedroom door.

"We aren't leaving until you cum on my fingers." He whispered before attacking my clit with renewed enthusiasm at the same time he found my g-spot. I got the feeling he was teasing me before, because now I fell over the edge almost immediately, loudly crying my orgasm to the room. "Thank you, for that morning pick-me-up." He pressed a kiss to my inner thigh before he stood and washed his face. When he moved to step out of the shower, I reached for his hand.

"Wait, where are you going?" I asked, still breathless. My legs were shaky, and I knew I couldn't stand at the moment. But I kind of wanted to bask in this pleasure with him a little longer.