🔞3 Red Stains🔞

Sodo(Dew) x Aether x Swiss
2516 words
Some agnst and fluff at the end
Let me know how you guys feel about this one.

Sodo had just walked off stage after finishing up the concert. He cut his pinky on his guitar string earlier, so he wanted to address that first hand. Walking back to his dressing room he let his tail out to calm himself down. He never really liked the idea of hiding his ghoul identity but he understood why. He walked into his dressing room taking off his mask with a loud sigh and letting his hair down. After taking off the bandaid one of the sisters of sin gave him in-between songs his pinky immediately started bleeding again.
"Shit I really fucked my hand up." Sodo said while rushing to his bathroom to run it under cold water. Sodo here's his door open and the close shortly after. He didn't think to much on it, probably just want Papa coming to give him a time stamp on when he needed to be back on the bus. But that changed when he looked up in the mirror while washing his hand from the blood seeing a huffing Aether.
"You okay Aeth?" Sodo asked tilting his head in confusion. "Yea I think I am just um wanted to see if you were okay" Aether had a quick response.
"Are you o-okay Dew?" Aether asks with a little sutter. "Yea ill be okay just trying to get the blood to stop" Sodo says with a chuckle holding his hand up so Aether could see. Aether quickly takes Sodos hand and examines it closely flipping it over multiple times looking for the source of the cut. Sodo tilts his head and gives a smile to Aethers cute acts. "Oh uh sorry about that." Aether drops Sodos hand quickly. "No no aeth your okay I appreciate it." Sodo reassures aether while turning back to the sink to continue the cleaning. Aether backs up a bit to sit on the couch. He doesn't sit with his legs spread or relaxed. He sits up right with his knees together and his hands fidgeting in his lap. "You know, I could help you clean them." Aether tries to say under his breath so Sodo couldn't hear him. But right after he said that, Aether noticed Sodos head shot up and look in the mirror. Aethers eyes are met with the wild blue eyes of the ghoul standing in front of him. "I'm sorry what was that Aeth. I couldn't hear you." Sodo said growing a smirk with the last words. "I uh I didn't say anything Dew." Aether says while rubbing the back of his neck. Sodo turns the water off grabbing a rag that was near by and wrapping it around his hand since he was unable to stop the bleeding. "Oh no no Aether speak up. You don't get off that easy." He says while turning to the larger ghoul who still has his mask on. "I uh. I said I could help you clean you uh. That." Aether says while shakily pointing at Sodos bloody hand. "And how do you suppose you do that?" Sodo questions Aether seductively as he walks closer leaning into the ghoul. Aether takes this opportunity to make a move. He takes Sodos hand and unwraps it gently not wanting to cause any pain for the smaller ghoul. "Like this." Aether sticks his tongue out running it from the bottom of Sodos palm to the tip of his pinky. He then takes Sodos pinky in his mouth and sucks so lightly collecting the wet and dried blood with his tongue. Earning a small moan from Sodo. Aether takes sodos finger out of his mouth, "I'm sorry Dew that wasn't right to do." Aether gets up to leave but Sodo reaches out for his hand and pulls him back in for a sloppy kiss throwing Aethers mask off in the process. Aether purrs into sodos mouth and runs his hands throughout the ghouls long hair. Sodo runs his hands all over aethers body leaving blood stains over the gold and black outfit he was wearing. Sodo pushes aether back onto the couch straddling him. "I don't think this is right to do but Satanas it feels so good." Sodo says grinding against aethers hard dick, letting out a soft whimper. Aether hesitant on to what to do with his hands, he shakily rubs them down the smaller ghouls side and down to his thighs. "Mm you can touch me aether your okay." Sodo Reassures the innocent ghoul. Aether gives sodos thighs a small squeeze. Earning a moaning out of him. Aether thrusts his hips up into sodo who kisses him evening harder. Sodo bites Aethers bottom lip causing the ghoul to gasp and open his mouth allowing Sodo to push his tongue in. The smaller ghoul pulls away from Aether looking in his eyes while slowly unbuckling his shirt. Sodo runs his hands up and down the larger ghouls chest. Sodos hands are rough and callused but make aether feel warm, safe. Aether looks into sodos eyes pleadingly, "Please dew.." Aether whimpers. Sodo bends down to lick and suck Aethers neck. "Use your words my pretty boy." Sodo says biting Aethers ear lobe. "Please dew.. pl-please touch me." Aether says grinding up into sodo. Sodo leans back and sits on Aethers thighs so he can see what his doing. He starts to undo Aethers pants, unzipping them ever so slowly. "Come on Dewdrop don't play with me I need your hands, I nee-ah mm." Before Aether can finish his sentence sodo takes out his dick and marvels at it, second guessing at his large size. Sodo stands up out of Aethers lap. The larger ghoul quickly covers himself and leans forward. "What what did I do something wrong is it not what you were expecting do you n-" Sodo stopped Aether in the middle of his sentence with a sloppy kiss. Reaching down to stroke aethers dick. Sodo pulls back still stroking aether dick up and down at a quick pace and gets on his knees to start licking the larger ghouls dick from the base to the tip with his long forked tongue. "Oh fuck dew.. just like that."