🔞One Hot Confession 🔞

2242 words
Rain (sub) X Mountain (dom)
Uhhh I don't remember all the kinks but uh "ball smashing" I guess if you wanna call it that is a BIG one...
Enjoyyyyy

Rain walked quietly through the halls of the ministry, his steps barely echoed of the walls and doors or the sleeping quarters. He didn't know what he was doing, all he knew was that he needed help. Fifteen minutes ago, he woke up from a dream... a weird dream at that. The ghouls and Papa IV were performing again, at the ministry this time. Rain was playing normally as always. But the sight of mountain playing. The sight of the tall ghoul in his stage wear, it woke the water ghoul up. Rain sat up from his bed, sweating, hot, and cold. His hands rubbed his thigh and glided lightly over his half hard dick, making him whine. "Satan..." He said quietly. He never really saw mountain like that. But the more he visions him now, the more he sees the size difference, the hands, the clothes... the boots. The boots. His mind flooded with memories of hearing mountain stomping in those boots. His dick twitch underneath his blanket and furs... He moved his legs over the side of his bed and stood up with a stretch. The water ghoul decided on taking a walk to calm himself down from his thoughts. Now it's been thirty minutes into his walk and he's reached the common area, the ministry was dark, silent at this time. Thankfully the fire ghoul, Dewdrop, left a small fire on in the common room before they all went to sleep. The water ghoul walked over to the fireplace and placed a few more logs in it before moving to the couch and laying down. He let a huff out as he watched the flames grow taller. He laid on his back looking up at the ceiling and pulled the throw blanket over his body. The scent of all the beings and the fire. The sound of the rain on the windows and the crackling of the fires slowly caused the water ghoul to calm his mind, calm his arousal and fall slowly to sleep.

Rain was awoken by a tap on his foot. He rubbed his eyes and stretched, focusing his eyes on the tall, lengthy, figure in front of him. Mountain. Just from the sight of him, the thoughts flooded back in a instant. "M-mounty" Rain said quietly, covering his lap with a pillow and sitting up. "Hey Droplet, you sleep here last night?" The earth ghoul asked, not paying any attention from the blushed face ghoul. "Uh- yea I did... I couldn't sleep-well I could I just had a ba-nice dream..." Rain finished his sentence, sitting up and resting his mouth on his palm, and the same arm on the side of the couch. "You hungry?" Mountain asked now looking at the small fire. Rain knew he couldn't move. He looked Mountain up and down, and of course. The Earth ghoul was in his concert attire. Not his ear 3.5 wear, though he was adorable in those suspenders, but the era 4... the mask, the buckle shirt... the pants... the boots. Rain felt his dick twitch a little as he pressed the pillow more into him, unconsciously wanting more friction. "U-uh not really..." Rain lied and the earth ghoul saw right through him. "Come on Rainy. What do you want?" Mountain asked. 'You' the water ghoul thought. "Uh... waffles would be fine." Rain answered out loud.

It was mid day, and the water ghoul was handling himself... mildly. He was in the mass room, reading a book and quietly listening to music on his phone. He heard the stage door open but didn't pay much attention, until he heard footsteps coming closer to him. But when he looked up to see who it was, there was no one... not a soul. It freaked Rain out a little bit, but he managed to pull himself back to his book. He flipped the page and his breath was caught when he felt long, rough fingers on his shoulders. He didn't dare look back, he already knew who it was. "Memphis..." The earth ghoul said in a whisper, squeezing the water ghouls shoulder. "T-Terra..." Rain said with a whimper.
"Your scent little one. It's... intoxicating..." Mountain said with a growl. "M-my scent?" The water ghoul said confused. He wasn't in heat, he didn't know how mountain could... smell him. "Why do you think I was the one to wake you up my Inber. Hm?... Something about that... dream..." Mountain said snaking his hand up the back of rains head, into his hair. The earth ghoul lightly tugged on it, getting Rain to bend his neck back and make eye contact. Mountains eyes were green, no, they were normally green... this is different. They were deep, full of need? No, full of lust. Mountain was still in his concert, no mask though. His hair sat in a low ponytail at the start of his shirt. It has two strands that fell in front of his face when he looked down. He hasn't shaved that week so his beard was a stubby little beard. He held his mask under his left arm as he looked down into Rains blue eyes. "Look at you... covering yourself with that book like I dont know that your pathetic dick is aching underneath... move it." Mountain teased and demanded as he set his mask down to trail his hand down rains shoulder, letting it sit right above his left nipple. "W-what?..." Rain asked innocently. The water ghoul knew what Mountain wanted. "Move. It." The Earth ghoul said again, leading his left hand to Rains neck. The water ghoul shuddered but not words came out. He grabbed the book, pushing it down with a groan before moving it. Revealing his poor dick, begging for release. "Look at it. Needing... begging all for me. Huh? You want me to deal with you." The earth ghoul said while tugging on Rains hair. The water ghoul didn't say anything. He couldn't. With Mountains words, his hands around his neck and in his hair. Rain couldn't speak. "Tell me or I leave you helpless." Mountain pulled and squeezed harder on the water ghouls hair and neck. "M-mounty.. p-please..." Rain said, gripping the seat on the outsides of his thigh. "Please what..." The earth ghoul growled out... getting hard from the water ghouls shyness. Rain took a look around the mass room, as best as he could with Mountain holding his head back. His eyes landed on the confession booth, and he looked back up at Mountain then back at the booth, trying to get the earth ghoul on track. It worked perfectly. Mountain looked at the small booth and smirked. "Stand. And lead the way." Mountain said, letting go of Rain's hair.