🔞Hitting Chords with You🔞

Sodo x Female reader 

1395 words

Bondage, use of his guitar in a sexual way, overstimulation, breeding, praising and degrading, after care, drinking, use of safe words. 

Sodo walked over to pour himself a glass of whiskey out of his liquor cabinet in his sleeping quarters. The ghoul takes a long drink, strips himself out of his shirt, and sits on the small couch. He relaxed with his legs spread, right hand laying on the back of the couch and left hand holding the drink right in front of his happy line. He took another drink and then unzipped his pants, pulling his semi hard dick out and stroked it once letting it lay on his stomach. "Mm does that feel good my fallen angel." Sodo asked taking a drink and looking down at you. Thirty minutes ago, the ghoul dragged you in his room, undressed you completely, and tied your arms and legs up so all you could do is rock your whole body. He asked you to pick one or two, while looking at his guitars hanging on the wall. You replied shakily, "one." Sodo smiled taking down his guitar from era 3.5 off the wall, walking towards where he left you on the floor, tied up and helpless. He grabbed the lube off the bed, lathering it all up the side of the guitar. "Spread your legs." Sodo demanded, as you tried to stretch your legs out as wide as you could, the ropes holding you back a bit. "Mm that's my good girl." Sodo said as he set the guitar between your legs, up against your cunt. He used a stack of books and his boots to keep the guitar standing on its side. "I want you to cum on my guitar. And I don't want you to stop until I say so." The ghoul said grabbing your chin as you started to slowly rock your body. You have six times now and he was not letting you up. Your body was exhausted and shaking, and he just sat there, watching, like you were his meal. "D-Dew ple-please it h-hurts to mu-ch." You pleaded as the fire ghoul took a drink and stood up. Sodo stalked over to you and squatted down in front of his guitar. You didn't dare to stop moving your hips. The ghoul pushed the guitar into your soaked pussy, applying more pressure over your clit. You let out a string of moans and rocked your body faster against the corner of the instrument. "Mm, are you sure it hurts, because it looks like you are about to cum again." Sodo said as he glared daggers into your eye. He sat on his knees and help the neck of the guitar with one hand and began to stroke his cock with his other hand. "F-fuck you look so good like this... such a helpless little s-slut." You sped your hips as your seventh orgasm came around the corner, his words and the way he played with himself at the sight of you only egged you on longer. "That's it, cum for me. Cum on my guitar. Dirty it like you have dirtied me." The ghoul said, moving the guitar up and down firmly against your dripping cunt, adding to the feeling. You screamed his name out in a string of moans as you soaked his guitar and the floor below you. He marveled that the stream of liquid that your body just produced. "Satanas..." He said as your body gave out hitting the floor. "Please Dew... I'm, I'm done... I can't anymore..." You pleaded as you looked up at the ghoul above you. He wore a devilish smirk as he pushed the guitar away from your throbbing clit. You smiled as he picked you up by the rope knots, but that smile faded as your body hit the bed roughly. "I'm sorry my fallen one." Sodo says as he fixes your body into doggy and pushes his pants all the way down. "But Satanas that was so hot... and I need to feel you." The ghoul says as he inserts his cock into your pussy with a groan. You let out at a cry at the sudden fill and start whimpering when he starts to move his hips. The fire ghoul grabbed the knot that tied your arms to your back and used it as leverage as he thrusted into you harder and harder. His grunts and groans turned into moans, as your moans turned into screams from the overstimulation. "Just hold... mmm. Hold on for m-me..." Sodo moaned out as his thrusts started to hit deeper. You felt your walls clench around his dick, there was no way your body could cum again... you felt empty yet so full of him. "S-Sodo... p-please..." you pleaded as he only went harder and harder. "Y-yellow" you spewed out the safe word. You and Sodo had the red and yellow rule. He wanted to push your limits but never wanted to hurt you. Sodo's eyes went wide as he heard the color fall from your mouth. He was quick to take himself out of you and unties the ropes. "Did I hurt you... we can stop." Sodo said as he rolled you gently onto your back. "No, no please don't stop... just go slow..." You looked up at the huffing ghoul with puppy eyes. "Are you sure..." He asked as his tail swayed behind him and his hand slid up to cup your face. You nodded reaching down to his dick lining it up to your entrance. You could take more... you wanting to show him who you belonged, too whose good girl you were. He placed his hand on the back of your neck as he slowly inserted himself inside you again. He kept eye contact with you as he picked up a nice slow pace. He grunted at the new feeling. His dick clenched as he was able to feel every part of you, pleasure you in a new way. Your eyes rolled back as he hit your G-spot over and over again. You always liked when Sodo went rough on you. But this gentle side of him was different and you loved it. He bent down into your neck and grazed his fangs against your skin, licking it, and then sucking sweet hickey marks. "Such a good girl for me... Taking me all" He growled into your ear as he pushed himself into you, bottoming out. You moaned out in sweet pleasure as his tip hit your cervix, making you cum again. "Oh... Fuck yes... that's it.. Cu-cum on this c-cock..." Sodo said in your ear, biting down onto your skin while he came along with you. A pinch of pain from his fangs breaking skin coursed throughout your body but the ghoul kept thrusting, pulling you both through your highs, filling you up with his seed. "Fuck... you feel so good..." Sodo said as he kissed your neck and chest, waiting for his knot to un swell... Once his knot was down, he pulled out and walked to his nightstand pulling a plug out. He walked back over to you and knelt down on his knee and pushed the plug inside you. You whimpered as the gold toy hit your warm walls. "There... now none of my good work will go to waste." The ghoul said as he pulled you gently up from laying down. He motioned you to stand and slowly walked you to his bathroom. He ran the water to fill the bath up, he checked if the water was the correct temperature for your body, before he helped you into the steamy water. He followed you, sitting himself behind you with his legs on either side of you. You sat there quietly as he ran the poof over your back, lightly scratching your skin with his claws. "I'm sorry I went rough with you tonight... but you did so good for me. You obeyed so well..." The ghoul said as you smiled and giggled a small bit. He sat up and wrapped his arm around you and began to wash the front of your body, covering you in suds that smelled like him. He peppered soft kisses to the back of your neck and shoulders. He was good at getting your mind and body to its calm state. He was rough when it came to sex, but he always knew how to treat you after.