Jesus Is Coming.

This one shot does not have any nsfw in it, but it very much has angst in it i really hope you enjoy it.

1435 words 

Omega shot up in his bed sweating and crying. He was woken up by the screams of the past papa... 'It couldn't be... there is no way.' The ghoul sat there out of breath and baffled. it had been 5 years since Papa Emeritus IV was declared the new "papa". Terzo was executed before he could see his little brother go on his first tour. The sounds of Terzo's screams echoed through the halls of the ministry the night he was decapitated. Omega's mind is still haunted with nightmares of the dead soul. Another scream echoed against the walls. Omega's skin was on fire and the hair on his arms and legs stood up tall. The ghoul kicked off the blankets and swung his legs over the side of the bed. He took a deep breath in as Terzo's screams of bloody murder got louder. 'This has to just be my mind' Omega told himself as he stood up shaky... He walked over to his dresser, quickly grabbing a shirt and putting it on and then slipping his boots on. A loud "No" boomed from the direction of the basement. 'The wasn't Terzo... Female...' Omega thought open his door slowly. "Sister" he said as he walked out. The room beside him showed Ifrit's head also peeking out. 'Satan it was real' the ghoul thought as he looked at Ifrit with watery eyes. "Mega..." The fire ghouls only words as he stepped outside and closed the door. Omega started to look away from Ifrit and to the direction of the basement. His eyes are caught with a build tapestry handing on the wall to the left of him that says, "Jesus Is Coming". "What the hell..." The fire ghoul says as he comes to stand next to Omega. The two ghouls jump as a big crash is heard from down the way. Ifrit looked up and was caught with the eyes of a terrified quintessence ghoul. Omega was the first to move his legs. They both slowly made their way to the basement stairs before hearing another scream. Not Terzo's. They both took off, running down the stairs. It was a second of running until they turned the corner to find a bloody ghoul in the arms of a figure. A tall, shaggy haired, earth toned ghoul. Mountain laid lifeless as Terzo sunk his fangs into his neck. Sister stood in the background, in the darkness with a deathly smiling Saltarian. Omega looked back down at the scene that was happening on the floor as mountains heavy body hit the floor. Terzo looked Mega in the eyes, but Omega didn't see Terzo. This wasn't papa. It looked like him, but it wasn't. "P-Papa..." Omega whispered out as he reached his hand out. Terzo hissed, showing his fangs as he climbed over Mountains body, towards the ghoul. Omega took one step back as he watched the human, no no, the ghoul now. 'Did they do a ritual on you' Omega thought as he took in his surroundings. "Get sister." Omega said to Ifrit without looking at him, wanting to keep his eyes on Terzo. The papa's neck was stitched back up, horribly. This is exactly what Omega pictured his favorite book looking like, "Frankenstein". Terzo's hair was all mangled and greasy, his eyes were foggy like the garden on a cold morning, his skin was white like snow, and he had claws and a tail that matched Omegas. This look made Ifrit and Omega shiver. They have never seen anything like this done before... They were use to ghouls being resurrected and brought from hell to serve the church. But human to ghoul... "You see... Jesus is Coming" Sister said as she let out a devilish giggle. "We have to cleanse this church for his arrival, one... ghoul... at... a time..." She said as Ifrit was quick to tackle her. "AND WHAT HAPPENS THEN HUH? WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH TERZO." Ifrit growled in her face as he held to her the floor. This was the only time that night that sister was struck with fear. The saltarian fumbled trying to pull Ifrit off of Imperator, but Ifrit turned around and shoved the man off his back. Saltarian went tumbling backwards, crashing into the wall. Ifrits tail wrapped around sister's waist holding her down. Terzo leaped onto omega knocking his large body to the ground. Terzo's long clawed hands quickly found their way around Omega's neck... squeezing roughly. Omega flailed his arms trying to grab Terzo's hands. "P-papa..." Omega struggled to say as he gasped for air. "I- I love y-you" Terzo didn't turn red or smile from the ghouls words. At that moment Omega knew that Terzo was gone. Omega swung his arm in front of his face and gashed the papas left cheek open. Terzo let go of Omega's neck to nurse his face, the ghoul took the chance to push him off his body and climb on top of him. Omega pinned papa's arms down and put his weight on his legs. Ifrits screamed out as sister cut his arm open with a knife but the ghoul continued to fight back tearing her legs up with his spiked tail and clawed her shoulder open. Ifrits eyes went wide with a big flash of light as he was quick to grab his own neck. All he felt was warmth running through his fingers and down his chest as he choked on his own blood. it wasn't until he made eye contact with sister that he noticed that she had sliced his throat with a little knife she carried around. The fire ghoul stood up in a hurry but stumbled backwards into the new glass casket shattering it as his body went through it. He continued to choke on his blood unable to say anything. stuck laying there looking up at the ceiling of the hallways he use to run as a little demon. He slowly looked over to his right and saw the deadly eyes of the earth ghoul that took care of pebble. he looked slightly to the left and saw omega struggling on top of Terzo's body. Ifrit tried to call out to Omega as the blood overcame his speech, his breathing, even his vision. it didn't stop flowing until all the ghoul saw was darkness. Omega screamed for Terzo to stop fighting him until his own voice gave out. Omega came to one conclusion; he wasn't getting out of this with his papa... He quickly wrapped his hands around Terzo's throat and squeezed as tears flooded his eyes. He wasn't to hold back his sobs as the papa's grunts got quiet and his legs stopped kicking. Omega sat there and watched his lover's life get taken away by his own hands. Terzo's fingers fell loose off of Omega's arms as his eyes rolled in the back of his head, but the ghoul didn't let go of his neck. He loved him... but he had to make sure. "oh Satan... oh no... no no NO NO NO NO!" Omega screamed as he let go of Terzo's neck and pulled the dead body into a hug. He rocked the lifeless papa back and forth as he sobbed into his shoulder. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry... I love you... I-" Omegas words were cut off with a sharp sting in his back. Sister has stabbed him with a piece of glass from the casket that Ifrit had fallen into. She kneeled down to Omega who slumped over Terzo's body and whispered. "I told you... We... Need... To... Cleanse..." She pushed the glass into him further with each word before pulling it out of him on the last word. She walked over to the Saltarian helping him up. "Come on... Jesus is Coming." She said that crooked smile she bore all the time. She left the three ghouls and the papa down in the basement to finish the plan which had almost failed. Omega's body shivered on top of Terzo's... Cold... his body ran cold from the lack of blood. His favorite story kinds were always the enemies to lovers... never the lovers to enemies. He never thought that this moment would have to become reality. He always feared it as a ghoul. The last words that ran through his head before he shut his eyes for the last time were, "Jesus Is Coming." Then there was a knock at the door.