🔞Wall Sex🔞

Swiss x Rain

SMUT

"Oh come on Swissy, you know you can't resist me." Rain says as he smiles and backs himself up to the wall dramatically. Swiss watches as he sits on the edge of the desk both hands holding the lip of the table. Swiss chuckles a bit, licking his bottom lip and standing straight up. "You are being such a little brat to daddy." Swiss says as he creeps closer to the water ghoul who regrets his actions. Rain starts to walk away from the wall but is quickly pushed back against it by the multi ghoul. Swiss holds Rain against the wall by his waist and grinds himself against the shy ghoul. Rain let's out a whimper as Swiss's semi hard dick rubs against his own. "Mm you make me feel so fucking good little one." The multi ghoul whispers into Rain's ear before biting lightly on his neck and sucking the same spot. Rain let's out a moan ad Swiss's mouth begins to explore his neck. The multi ghoul travels his lips up to the water ghouls jaw then his cheek and then his lips. Rain takes a deep breath in through his nose as Swiss's tongue enters his mouth, winning dominance almost immediately. The water ghoul lets his hands wander up Swiss's chest, up to his neck, and into his hair. Swiss pulls away panting, reaching down to undo Rain's pants and pushes them down along with his underwear. Revealing his dick dripping with precum. Rain whimpers as he watches Swiss stare at his dick in admiration. The multi ghoul slams his lips against Rain's with passion as he starts to undo his own pants and pushing them down to a pool at his own feet. His tail flicking back and forth, as a sign that he's turned on by the water ghoul in front of him. The multi ghoul picks up Rain's right leg and pulls away from the kiss to spit in his hand, rubbing his on dick so the dryness doesn't hurt Rain too much. "You ready my pup?" Swiss says looking back into Rain's eyes as he strokes his dick. The water ghoul nods and pulls Swiss into another kiss opening his mouth to let the multi ghouls tongue in. The water ghoul loved the taste and feeling of Swiss's tongue against his own. The multi ghoul lines up with Rain's hole and pushes in quite easily from Rain being trained to take his size. The water ghoul moans into Swiss's mouth loud enough for it to be a scream if he wasn't kissing him. Swiss stays still for a second for Rain to take a moment to catch his breath. The multi ghoul thrusts upward into the water ghoul slow but hard. He pulls away from the kiss with a grunt. Swiss puts his face into Rains neck and kisses his ear lobe gently. "Oh fu-fuck baby you always take me s-so well. Y-you are always sp-spread for daddy." Swiss says to Rain, who grips the back of the multi ghouls shirt as he screams out strings of lew moans. Swiss growls in frustration from not being able to thrust into Rain as hard as he normally does. "Hold on Rainy its about to get a little hard.." Swiss says as he picks up Rain, who wraps his legs around his waist. Rain leans back against the wall, still holding onto the multi ghouls shoulders. Swiss grabs onto the water ghouls hips using them so he could pull them down into his thrusts, penetrating harder then ever before. "Oh m-my Satan, mm -oh Sw-swiss plea-pleass this feels s-so go-good. Ah ah m-mm I'm g-going to cu-cum." Rain was caught off by Swiss grabbing his dick and stroking it as best as he could while holding him up. "Then cum. C-cum for me." Swiss says with a moan at the end as Rain cums and squeezes around Swiss's dick pulling the multi ghoul into his own orgasm. Swiss thrusts a couple more times into the water ghoul as he cleans up the cum off his fingers. "Lick them." Swiss says bringing two fingers up to Rains mouth. Rain takes Swiss's long fingers in his mouth and cleans his own cum off of them. He never really liked the taste of his own cum. But he loved giving into Swiss kinks. Swiss pulls out of Rain who moans at the empty feeling. "We need to do that position more." Rain says taking his shirt off leaving himself completely naked. He strokes his tail as he walks over to the bed and lays down on it. Swiss discards his shirt copying the water ghoul and walks over to the bed. Even after fucking Rain so hard, his dick twitches at the sight of his cum dripping out of the water ghouls ass. Swiss grabs his shirt off the floor and climbs on the bed behind the water ghoul, in a spooning position. "Just relax baby, I'm just cleaning you up." Swiss says as he lifts Rains leg up and whips the cum away from his ass and his stomach. Swiss throws the shirt on the floor and pulls the blanket around them both, snuggling up against Rain's back. Swiss sticks his right leg in-between the water ghouls legs and wraps his arm under Rain's arm tight. The multi ghoul shoves his face into the water ghouls brown locks and takes in the scent. This is a moment he never ever wants to let go. The ghouls fall asleep from exhaustion and the feeling of eachother in the same bed.