⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎Ill fuck you up if ur mean to bugs⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

scrolling through augusts twitter is always fun. he is so god damn attractive.

Aug_milisababy
thought i looked a bit pretty

Aug_milisababythought i looked a bit pretty

💬1.1k         ♥️8.3k               ♻️4.7k.         

Silly_monkey
You always look pretty!
|
Aug_milisababy
Tysm!

TubboLive
Augie you look so good :O
|
Aug_milisababy
Thank you turbo :))))

Wait how does tubbo know who august is? That doesnt seem

Big T♥️🤍Hey tubsCan i ask you a question?🐝Tubs🐝Ofc big T! Big T❤️🤍                          How do you know august?🐝Tubs🐝Oh, august? As in augustmills? Hes a great friend Of mine, why do you ask? Big T❤️🤍                                 Wel...

Big T♥️🤍
Hey tubs
Can i ask you a question?
🐝Tubs🐝
Ofc big T!
Big T❤️🤍                         
How do you know august?
🐝Tubs🐝
Oh, august? As in august
mills? Hes a great friend
Of mine, why do you ask?
Big T❤️🤍                                
Well he goes to my new                                      
School and i saw you
Respond to one of his
Tweets
🐝Tubs🐝
Ah ok
Big T❤️🤍
Alright thanks bud

Damn, i never knew toby knew August. Thats interesting. I should probably get back to listening to my english teacher. As i slide my phone back into my pocket the bell starts screaming. The piece of shit is so loud. As i walk out the door and into the hallway, the very very busy hallway, i feel a body slam into my chest. I fall backwards and the person lands on top of me.

I look down to see who ran into me and haha, big funny, its August. We both burst out laughing and apologising to each other and we get so many strange looks. He jumps off me and he reaches out for my hand to pull me up with him. I brush the possible dirt off the back of my jeans and shake my red and white shirt to rid of anything on the back of it. As i turn to walk to lunch, i hear August say my name;

"Hey tommy, wanna join me and my friend Max for lunch? I know you probably have some friends here already but i just thought it might be fun!" He says, i notice his hand go to his necklace and play with the beautiful ruby that's attached to it. "Of course id join you" i smile and put my arm over his shoulders, "and if I'm gonna be honest, you're actually my first friend at this school".

We walk down the hallway towards the school café and august manages to discreetly jump near the front of the line. After a couple people order and pay, we were at the front of the line, i just followed along side him and waited patiently until i here him ask me what i wanted! "What do you mean!" I ask, no ones ever really bought me lunch before, not even Eryn or Toby or Freddie! "What do you want to eat?" They ask again, exaggerating his words. "U-uh, can i have a... OH THERES COKE, ill have a coke and a... potato cake?" I might have accidentally gotten a bit loud, Augusts laugh is so cute.

After we get our food, august grabs my arm and drags me across the yard and to a big shady tree where a person was sitting. "MAXXX!!" August screams and the person turns around and smiles, well I'm guessing that's Max. He looks really cool. August grabs my hand and pulls me over, Max has an incredibly shocked expression on their face.

"Soooooo, who's this?" They ask, i know they already know who i am. "This is my friend Tommy, he started at this school today" August says, smiling so brightly. I see max's eyes go from me to him to our hands, and then i realise that he's still holding my hand. I start getting really hot in the face and i cant look at either of them. I still don't remove my hand from his, it just feels right, y'know? Never mind, I'm probably being stupid.

I must have zoned out again because i hear August yelling my name in my ear and a cold can on my neck, i flinch at the sudden contact and i nearly hit august in the face. "Shit, I'm so sorry, i should've warned you that i retaliate a lot. "All good bro, not the worst that's happened" he replies. Throwing my coke on the grass in front of me.

"Disgusting" max mutters jokingly, taking a sip of his Pepsi and glaring at me. "Pepsi is for pussies" i state matter of factly. August just laughs and squeezes my hand. Holy shit, why do i like holding his hand?