⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎his hairs a mess and he doesnt know who he is yet⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Tw||mentions of self harm, slurs, mentions of abuse||

As Tommy continues pulling my arm it starts to hurt and sting more. I look down to it and realise hes been pulling on my scars, stopping the healing process and letting a bit of blood slip from them. I quickly let go of his hand and ran to the closest unisex bathroom and locked the door. I ran to grab some toilet paper and some water and started to clean it up.

It wasn't bad, but it was still bleeding. The reason why they haven't healed is cause i only did these ones a couple nights ago. A second later i here loud knocking on the door followed by Tommy's obnoxiously loud voice. "August, are you ok? What happened? Can you let me in?" he says through the door.

After a minute of not answering and silently debating i finally unlocked the door and stepped back a couple steps. "Are you ok, mate?" He asked softly. I shake my head and continue walking backwards until i hit the wall and fall on my ass. I bring my knees to my chest and hug them, not even bothering with my arms anymore. He comes and sits in front of me and takes my hands in his own. He looks down at my arm and finally realised what happened.

"Holy shit, I'm so sorry Augie, i shouldn't have been so aggressive" he mumbles and takes the paper from my hands and starts wiping my arms down and getting another one to try and wash them out with. "Can i ask why? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to" he whispers. "I-I'm not very accepted by m-my dad and he doesnt like the fact that im a boy, and he h-hits me and calls m-" i suddenly stop as i start thinking about everything.
"Faggot"
"Disappointment"
"Tranny"
"Disgusting"
"Waste of time"

Tears start slipping from my eyes and tommy quickly wipes them away, pulling me into a hug and running his hands through my hair. "Its ok, you don't have to finish it, i completely understand, don't worry Augie" he whispers into my ear, i lean into him and start crying. We hear the bell go but tommy doesn't let me up yet. "You're not going to class until you're feeling better" he says, somewhat sternly. All i can do is nod and he just hugs my closer.

"Tommy, i love you" i mumble and he stops for a second. I made sure not to make it sound romantic or anything, just because i know he doesn't like me back. "I love you too" he says softly, i look up at him and see his cheeks tinted pink and i smile at him, him doing the same.

"Lets wag" he states. "W-what?" I muster out. "Lets get outta here, go to the shops, go to the park, just do something" he carefully grabs my hand and pulls me up with him. "Ok, lets go" i smile and giggle a little bit.

A/n: sorry for a short chapter, it was kinda sad cause it kinda brought up my thoughts and stuff so i kinda wanted to end it and make it continue on to something happier :))
Drink some water, have something to eat, stay safe hon<33