⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎i need to run but i cant get out of bed for anyone⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

we walk into a medium-sized shopping centre, close to the school. I pull august to the nearest grocery store so we can buy snacks. I practically drag him to the lolly aisle. "What if we do that thing where we guess what each other's three favourite lollies and drinks are!" I suggest and he nods quickly.

We start to dash off to find each other snacks and I immediately run to wear the energy drinks are. I quickly try to choose which monster to buy him, and I remember seeing a photo of him with a monster before. I quickly pull my phone out and start scrolling through his Twitter posts until I found the one. Running back to the lollies, I had to take a good long think about what energy he gives off.

After a couple of minutes, I go to the self-checkout and pay for the snacks and not long after, he does too. We meet up out the front of the store and speed walked over to the food court, where all the tables and seats were.

"Alright do we wanna start with drinks?" He asked and I nod. "Three.. two... one!" We say in sync and pull out the drinks. I smile widely at the fact that he's holding up a can of coke. "OMG, HOW DID YOU KNOW MY FAVOURITE FLAVOUR??" He somewhat yells. "I had a little birdie tell me" I smile and laugh. I got him a pipeline punch monster. "And I got you a coke, everyone knows that you like coke" he smiles and hands me mine.

"Alright, now the lollies," I say and reach into the bag to prepare. "Three.. two... one!" We say again and pull out the lollies. I pull out a pack of sour patch kids, sour straps and a bag of Maltesers. "Damn bro you got all but one right!" He laughs. I look so confused and he just adds "sour straps annoy me, they are too messy in all fairness". "Alright, then what're your favourite lollies?" I ask, genuinely curious.

"I like sour patch kids, Maltesers, and warheads!" He smiles. "Huh, never picked you as a warhead kinda person" I laugh and then say "alright what'd you pick for me?". "haha, ok I got you some of the Haribo gummy bears, skittles and some M&Ms," he says and practically throws the food at me. "how'd you know that I like Haribo?" I ask. "You said it on one of Wilbur's streams" he said casually.

after a bit of eating and talking shit about people, we decided to go have a look around, maybe buy some shit. We enter a store that August seems really excited about and have a look around. He shows me some clothes and a cute pair of shoes that he likes, i think they were called 'docs'? Apparently they were the special pride edition ones and he was really excited about them.

The smile he had throughout the entire time he was explaining to me why docs were better than sketchers was absolutely fuckin adorable, it was contagious! After a minute longer of Augusts rant, he finally settles down and starts talking at a normal pace.

"Hey August? What size shoe are you?" I ask trying to not make him curious. "9.5, why?" He mutters as he looks at a mushroom sweater in awe. "Oh no reason, just curious" i slip out and start scanning the piles of boxes next to us, looking for a 9.5. I finally spot one and when i look back at Augie hes looking at a cute pair of baggy pants.

I took this as my chance to do what i need. " hey Augie, why don't you go to the change rooms so you can try those and the cardigan on?" I suggest. He looks up at me and replies with a quick 'be right back' and a smile before grabbing the clothes and running off. I laugh a little before grabbing the box and bringing it up to the cashier.

"Your boyfriend looked very happy about these haha" the woman at the checkout laughed, making me blush profusely. "H-he's not my boyfriend" i mumble avoiding eye contact. "Alright then" she smiles takes the box outta my hands. " can you like be quick, its kind of a surprise" i say and she goes a bit faster. I hand her my bag so August doesn't get too curious.

"Alright, there you go sir, that will be $74.99 today" she says so calmly. 75 BUCKS? HOLY SHIT! He's lucky i love him- wait no, i don't LOVE him i just- Tommy, just stop now, your gonna over think everything again and you don't wanna lose this friend too. I tap my phone on the scanny thingy and thank the woman. I walk over to the changing rooms and wait a minute before August comes out.