⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎id sell my own bones for saphire stones⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

I can't seem to let go of his hand. I don't know why but I just don't wanna. He takes a sip of his coke and I can't help but admire how pretty he looks, with the sun shining down on us and his fluffy hair, he's gorgeous. He must have noticed me staring cause I see him waving his hand in front of my face and Max throws a skittle at my face.

"August, you there?" Tommy laughs and pokes my cheek. "yeah, why?" I ask, worried that he's gonna suspect something. "well you were kind of staring" he laughs awkwardly. shit. "sorry, I didn't realize" I chuckled and rubbed the back of my neck. I see max eyeing me and then looking at Tommy. they already know how much I simp for him but I don't know if they know that I'm gonna try and shoot my shot.

I know I'd probably fail and tom would start hating me and there is only the slightest chance that he could be gay or bi, but I want to try. I like him and he's even nicer in real life than he is in his videos and meet and greets and shit.

||time skip||

I survived the day. School is finally over for the day and I get to go home. i quickly throw my math and science book in my locker and grab my skateboard. Walking out the door i spot tommy sitting on the curb out the front, intensely typing. He looks very annoyed so i walk over and sit next to him.

"Wassup big man" i laugh and drop my skateboard in front of me. "My mum said she'd pick me up but now she's saying that shes too busy" he huffs, still looking very agitated. "Wanna come to my place? My mum won't mind" i offer, he looks at me and places his arm over my shoulder, making the butterflies in my stomach flutter. "That would be great, thanks Augie" he smiles down at me. I stand up, grabbing my board and grabbing his hand.

"Do you skate?" He asks, pointing to my skateboard. "Yeah, its one of my favourite things to do, my brother started teaching me when i was 4" i sigh with a smile, thinking about my brother. "Thats so cool, um would you want to teach me?" He asks and laughs a little. It takes me a second to process what he's asked for but when it clicks i immediately say yes.

I take him to an empty street that i know people hardly drive down and i drop the board in front of him and he hesitantly steps towards it. "So first things first, you need to learn how to balance" i say guiding him and telling him what to do.

An hour later or so later, we continued on our journey back to my place and we laughed and talked and for some unholy reason, i felt truly happy, him with his arm around my shoulder, his smile that hasn't left his face since we started our walk home, his contagious laugh. Its all just so gorgeous.

Tommyaltinnit
IVE LEARNT HOW TO SKATE GUYSSS, ALL THANKS TO THIS AWESOME LAD @aug_milisababy

Aug_milisababyNp my guy :) idk why I'm talking to u on here when ur literally right next to me, also don't use shitty photos of me, i will beat u up 😌

Aug_milisababy
Np my guy :) idk why I'm talking to u on here when ur literally right next to me, also don't use shitty photos of me, i will beat u up 😌

"Done beat me up!" He exclaimed. "That depends on what photos u post of me mate" i laugh and play punch him in the arm. "Oh no, you've weakened me, I'm on half a heart" he says , highly dramatised. "You need to get outside more bitch boy" i laugh and he grabs my hand. "Maybe i will, only if you come outside with me" he suggests. "I'll think about it" i laugh.

A/n sorry for short chapter, ill make a longer one tomorrow :)