Chapter 7 - I won't have a wedding?!✔

Violet was lying on her back and staring at the ceiling above. She was currently so furious that her anger seeped in a wave of a burning cold, making everything around her freeze.

"How long do you think she'll be like this?" Luca asked, through his brown muffler.

"A day or so." Egor answered, bringing the hem of his coat closer to his face.

"A day?!" Everybody in the room yelled out.

Lucifer left Violet the moment the two angels left to see God. He hasn't spoken a word since then to the girl, and he was gone for three days now.

Conquest walked into the living room and looked at Violet.

"Sweetheart will you please turn the temperature back to normal? Or do you plan on freezing us to death because you won't have a wedding?"

"I WON'T HAVE A WEDDING?!" Violet screamed as she looked at Conquest.

"You seriously didn't tell her?!" Conquest glared at Famine.

"It might have slipped my mind..." Famine scratched his chin.

"What?! Explain this to me!" The room was getting colder by the second.

Violet's anger was rising and the cold was turning into a fire. The stove in the kitchen started making a weird noise and in a moment blew up and fire raged everywhere. Luca quickly got up and shook the clothes off himself and ran for the fire extinguisher. Conquest and Famine backed up, while Mina went back to her room, with Egor following close behind.

"TELL ME!" Violets voice boomed and made the men cringe.

"Lucifer told us to inform you that the wedding has been put on hold until Jena and the sin eater are taken care of." Famine blabbed out like a machine.

Violet's rage did not subside. She stood up from the couch and made her way towards the door. She went outside the apartment and stopped before a door on the first floor. She knocked loudly and she heard two dogs barking.

The door opened to reveal a half naked man in front of her. The man had shaggy blonde hair, that slightly fell into his eyes. His muscles were defined and his sleepy smile looked like a drunken perverts.

"Are you the one they call Pluto?" Violet asked.

"Yeah, what of it?" The man asked, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"I need you to find me someone, Cerberus."

*****

Violet was standing in front of the antique store that Lucifer had visited a few days ago. She was with her new acquainted friend Pluto, also known as Cerberus, Lucifer's guard dog. He was patiently standing next to the short brunette with his two bloodhounds.

"This is where their scent comes from. But I can smell a few witches, two dead bodies and a sin eater... What did you get yourself into, my queen?"

"Nothing serious dear Pluto, just some old friends I need to kill." Violet smiled and walked into the store.

Thanks to her the temperature decreased and the glass in the windows and many items froze over. Pluto went inside as well and stayed close to his queen. An old woman walked out and didn't pay too much attention to them.

"What can I do for you?" She asked.

"I would like to have a word with the two dead corpses, sin eater and Jena the bitch, please." Violet said sweetly.

The woman looked up and saw the whole store was frozen solid. Her eyes met Violet's red ones and she squeaked. She said some words in gibberish and some form of energy balls formed around the woman. She sent them into Violet's direction, but Pluto was faster and deflected the weak attack. Violet only snapped her fingers and the woman started burning to death, her screams filling the whole store.