Chapter 10 - Don't play with the Queen of Hell✔

Violet was breathing hard. The invisible force on top of her became even more heavier and Jena's damn kicks did not help. Violet looked at her friends and frowned. They were all in pain and she couldn't actually help them.

"You know your showing a great case of 'can't to it alone'." Jena said.

"S-Says the bitch who can't even poop without the sin eater washing her ass." Violet chuckled evilly.

She was wondering where the Hell were Lucifer and the rest. The plan was to distract them so they would be able to show themselves but nope. Nobody was showing themselves.

"You." Jena kicked Violet. "Ungrateful." Another kick. "Brat." And another.

"Awe... Did I hurt the whore's feelings?" Violet pouted even if she was in pain.

The invisible force now started choking Violet and the rest of her friends. Violet couldn't take it anymore so she decided to do the unbelievable. The girl's eyes turned red and she took a deep breath as the pressure to her neck grew. Her body slowly started burning up and the invisible force screeched. Violet was able to breathe again and kick Jena off of herself.

Violet glanced at Mina, who was having a hard time with Mia. The brunette extended her hand towards her white haired friend and a ball off fire erupted in the succubus' direction. Mina was enveloped in flames that didn't hurt her. The flames were giving her power to fight off a reincarnated body. As the fire died down and Mia was able to see Mina, she backed up drastically. Mna had big black wings growing from her lower back, followed by a black tail. Her skin was a pale purple and her eyes were a deep black. But what mostly had the black haired girl terrified was the evil smirk the succubus was giving off.

"Well then dear Mia, shall I show you the pleasures of this world?"

A scream caught Violet's interest and she saw the idiotic siren choke in mid air. She sighed and sent a kind of water cannon in her direction. The girl could finally breathe and the invisible force that choked her finally made an appearance. It was another sin eater. Diana growled and the water around her turned into a big snake like creature. The sin eater before her was scared of the blue tailed siren before him.

"Shall I sing you a song my dear sinner?"

Her attention turned to Masha and Svetlana who were trying very hard to hold off the two shadows in front of them. Violet sent another fire ball towards them and smiled. Masha and Svetlana stopped moving and the shadows attacked them. Masha caught ones throat and ripped it in half just as Svetlana stomped the life out of the other.

Luca and Egor were having their own fun with the rest of the sin eaters little army, while Violet turned to look at Jena. The brunette's hair was slowly fading to a pure white color. Two red horns graced her head just as a tail waved itself fiercely behind her. Two dark red bat wings grew out her back and Violet smiled.

"Jena dear. I hope your ready to meet up with Ursula in the after life." Jena was terrified. "Oh wait, her soul doesn't have one."

Violet lunged herself at her old time friend and with one swift movement of her hand she had Jena's heart in it. She flew above the girl, dangling the heart in her hand.

Jena fell to her knees and watched the demon fly above her.

"W-hy?" She asked.

"Because. You stabbed me without a damn reason in the world and suddenly decided to take my place next to Lucifer... The man I fell for." Violet landed in front of her. "You know, you are the prettiest girl I have met in my life. I really don't understand why you had to kill me."

"Isn't it obvious?" She half smiled as blood trickled down her chin. "They... always... loved... you... more..."

"That's where your wrong." Violet sighed. "You were the girl everybody was head over heels for. But you decided to take no action and act like a spoiled little snob. That's why most people hated you."

"Yeah, well... at least I wasn't an anti-social retard." Jena spat out.

"Yeah you weren't. That's why this 'anti-social retard' has your heart in her hand and will simply erase your soul from existence, just like Ursula's." Violet smiled sweetly.

She squeezed the organ in her hand and a small white light emerged from Jena's body. Violet took it and examined it. The soul was lively, it had the wish to live. But she couldn't let it. She would not risk her own existence for a mere soul.

She burned the soul and turned to look at her friends. Mia was lying dead while Mina was smiling in victory. Masha and Svetlana were covered in blood and were satisfied with themselves. Diana was swimming in mid air around the pile of bodies she had lying around. Luca and Egor joined Violet and sighed.

"The stupid sin eater ran away. Cerberus went after him." Luca stated.

"Figures."

"So what are we going to do with these bodies?" Egor asked.

"Let's put them all in a pile so I can burn them."

They all nodded and started dragging the bodies. Violet was lifelessly staring at Jena's body. Memories over washed her and she sighed. The girl didn't like this one bit. They were once friends that got in a stupid argument over something even more trivial. She picked up the body by the arm and threw it at the big pile in the middle.

The bodies slowly started being enveloped in flames. Violet only stood there, watching her best friend's body dissolve into nothing.

This was a lesson to her and everybody else.

It's one thing to mess with the Devil, but it's another thing to mess with his queen.

*****

****

***

**

*

Short chapter I know, but my inspiration is seriously lacking :(

I dedicated this chapter to Lovelystephanie because she commented that this is one of her favorite stories!^^ I am so glad and it made me really happy.

Don't forget I might not reply to your comments, but that doesn't mean I don't read them ;)

Summer break started and I'm probably going to spend it watching anime and movies, maybe read a book or two and maybe go out with friends... Who knows?

Anyways, enjoy your break guys and have a wonderful summer!

xoxo evil_panda22♥♥