Canadians

✧・゚:* *:・゚✧

"This young man is Kaedehara Kazuha. A temporary addition to my crew for reasons I won't bore you with. Occasionally, he opens his mouth and flowers come out instead of words.... As I'm sure you've noticed..."

Beidou was obviously referring to the (H/c)-nette woman that was sneakily hiding behind several crates on the deck they were standing on.

"you are okay though? Right kid?"

Muttering something under her breath about Beidous question, most likely for the term 'kid' and how ironic it was, the Dendro user gave her a thumbs up by raising her hand over the crates and then waving it.
"Yeah yeah! Totally, just let me get my life together in this here corner, and ill be right with you!"

Then her hand was swiped down, and hidden behind the crates with her.

That was the best they were going to get out of the girl.

"If you say so..."
The captain, pleased with her affirmation that she was alright decided to keep going with what she started before the little fainting incident.

But a string of melodic laughter threw her off once again.
"Ahahahaha~" The Anemo vision bearer covered his mouth lightly from the stray chuckles that escaped his lips.
"How could you possibly blame me, Captain? With this fine ship and soft sea breeze.... Would it not be romantically irresponsible of me not to acknowledge it with a line or two of poetry for the lady?"

He shuffled to the side a little as if searching for a glimpse of the woman he had saved from a tumbling fate just moments before.

"Tis a shame she's... Disappeared from view."

However, just as he was about to speak a few more lines of casual flirtatious fun, his view was taken over by a dark, golden-rimmed glove.

And that glove just so happened to be owned by a golden-haired man with a strained smile that screamed hostility.

That's right.

Logan Paul.

"Give her a moment. Wouldn't want her to be overwhelmed as she has been in the past.
Not that you would know of, of course, since you just met her.
So take my word for it, and stay back a few feet."

Paimon, who had been sitting on the crates (Y/n) had hidden behind, let a single kernel of popcorn fall from her mouth before she dug her hand into the red and white bucket for more

Was she going to stop this? No.

Why? Cause that was the most words she's ever heard come out of Aether's mouth.
And no one wanted to get in between that. Not even (Y/n), who had hoisted herself over the crates, hung from the top of the boxes, laying on her stomach, and was stealing from Paimons magic popcorn bucket.

Shit was gonna go down.

"Ohh~" The maple leaf decorated ronin sighed out in realization.
"My apologies. It hadn't occurred to me that the lovely camellia, has already been taken by another... What a shame..."

Through his mock sympathy hid a layer of sarcastic and passive-aggressive jabs that were itching to tease.

But, they hit their mark a little too well.

'Camellia?'

Looking down at her garments, the dendro user did notice a few pink (fabrics/flowers/items) on her and made the assumption that that was where Kazuha had drawn the nickname from.

Once her slow-ass brain comprehended that, she then realized that the wind Ronin was also implying that she and Aether were an official thing....

A thought that she thought only appeared in her mind.