PRANK EM JOHN

✧・゚:* *:・゚✧

The crowd's focus was fully on the battle before them.

Having been fed with exposition and the hype of who was participating, as well as the potential outcomes of the battle, they were roaring with excitement.

"Remember Aether. Hit fast, hit hard. These shmucks can't use elements like you do, so play fair, got it, pretty boy?"

Paimon had gotten a sweatband and sunglasses from who knows where looking like a coach who was sending out their best boxer into the ring.
While she gave Aether a pep talk, she was handing him many things such as a water bottle, towel, weird white powder, battle tips, and a mint.

The blonde didn't look worried in the slightest though. Rather, he looked very calm, and it was no mystery why that was.

He was going to wipe the floor with all of them.

"Pause. What was that third thing you just gave him?"
(Y/n) had been strangely quiet up until this point, only now finding an opportunity to make a witty comment on her own behalf to break her silence. After all, she still isn't quite used to the bullshit she is but through almost 24/7. She was surprised she didn't faint.

Paimon looked up at the girl with a straight face. She wasn't dumb. not all the time that is. There was obviously something that happened between her two companions after she left to go get herself a snack. But she would much rather avoid the subject than ask and possibly get traumatized by her other female companion's lack of filter. But this was definitely filling her shipping fuel. Been there since day one, she would say.

"None of your business! All you have to focus on is our other operation! understood?"

She careless waved around the fan she, again, pulled out of who-knows-where, having been clear on what everyone's roles were now, rather than later.

She then flew off to search her adventurer's pack for the last remaining things she needed.

"...dum..... et paid.... so don..." Her whispers went ignored, as she swished off to her bag behind the dendro user.

The taller sweatdropped at Paimons behavior, watching as, what she always thought was, her diaper get stuck on top of the bag, legs flailing around, as she searched through it frantically.

Chuckling, (Y/n) faced front again before her eyes were drawn to brilliant golden ones that were already watching her. There was a moment of silence between them before (Y/n) clicked her tongue.

"I wasn't-" Jealous, she wanted to re-affirm but was promptly cut off.

"I didn't say anything." There was a subtle smirk to his smile, making his lips pointed near the ends, but it all became ghosted by his neutral, and uncaring facade. Closing his eyes, he took a long, obnoxiously loud sip of his drink, and simply waited for his cue to get into the ring.

And that annoyed the Dendro user beyond words.

"....I should cut your brai-"

"(Y/N)! QUICKLY! PUT THIS ON!"

✧・゚:* *:・゚✧