Ahoy there, Ahoy~

✧・゚:* *:・゚✧

"TEND THE GALLY!"

"Tend the gally!"

"RAISE THE SAILS!"

"Raise the sails!"

"WEIGH ANCHORS!"

"Weigh anchors!"

"COOK THIS ONE!"

"Cook-! Wait huh?"

Paimon looked around appalled at what she just heard, stopping her little act of copying everything Captain Beidou said as soon as she saw the woman pointing her finger in her direction.

As always, she began to pound her feet on air, as a way to show her anger despite her small size and un-intimidating figure.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO-!"

Aaaaannnnd I blocked her out.

The view that the boat graced us with was far too pretty to be ruined by something so small such as Paimons irritating screams. And here I had thought she'd gotten a good night's sleep. Guess not.

I wouldn't have been surprised if dolphins emerged from the seas to follow us since this looked like a scene straight from a pirates movie. The boat continued to rip its way through the violent waves, leaving a trail of seafoam and ripples in its wake. The sails were full of wind, pushing the boat with the help of the gally to steer its course to Inazuma.

The longer we stay on the boat, the closer the land of lightning would be. But the larger the storm clouds also become as we set sail.

We had been warned of the perils and dangers facing the sea would be, but honestly, it was nothing we couldn't handle. Besides. Beidou had sworn our save arrival, and I put my faith in the captain. She had her charms.

"So dependable~!"

I gushed, clasping my hands together happily as I watched the captain shout orders left to right. Everyone scurried to meet her commands, and they gave exactly what she wanted.

"Oh, to be as powerful as her..." I stopped for a second to drink from the glass I held in my hand, a small umbrella and cut orange hanging from the rim as I snuggled deeper into the comfortable folding chair.

Letting out a sigh of contentment, I felt the footsteps of four more men rush behind me before the sound of lighter, and slower footsteps got closer to me.

It was then that I opened my eyes, pushing away the shades that covered my eyes to look up at my golden-eyed traveling partner, who looked a lot better than yesterday, seeming more awake.

"Aetheerr~! Can you go get me another glass? I really like this drink that Beidou's bartender made! you know what it's called- HEY-"

The weight of the folding chair I was on flipped over, making my grip on the drink loosen, and forcing me to land on all fours like some sort of shaken cat.

I looked at my fallen drink before glaring at Aether, who had begun whistling from the side of his mouth, looking off into the ocean.

"AETHER!"

I was madder about my drink than him flipping me over... but I really wanted to know what in the hell was wrong with him.

"My drink! NoOoOOoOOoo......"

Fingers wrapped around my bicep, dragging me up and standing me on my feet. Realizing the blonde had stopped his stupid attempt at looking like he did nothing wrong, I yanked my bicep out of his grip and continued to sob.