Love Letters

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

"-And so! I want to follow my heart! Because Kamaji is my one true love!"

"THAT'S RIGHT GIRLIE! FOLLOW YOUR HEART!"

"Yeah!"

We were screaming at the top of our lungs in the middle of the night, under a sky full of stars and a hill where a large castle loomed over us, making our yells even more prominent as they reverberated off the walls in thoughtful echoes.

Why?

Cause this lady was having relationship issues for a relationship that didn't really exist, but it kind of did.

but to explain how we got to this point in time, we'll have to get a few things cleared up.

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

After successfully getting through Inazuma's immigration process, Thoma gave us a mission to go and check out some problems at the international Trade association, a big organization that handled trading and stuff.

Some guy was stealing their customers by offering them resources at a lower price, and apparently, people couldn't handle their business being taken from them, so begrudgingly, we had to fix it up for them.

Honestly, were these people just waiting for someone else to do things for them?

Anyways, after that, we got caught and were now being harassed by a few authority figures from the Kanjou Commission. Who as I've seen by now, are not very nice people.

I honestly just wanted peace...

"OH COME ON! WE WERE HELPING THEM! IF YOU HAVE THAT MUCH OF A PROBLEM, WE CAN ALWAYS HANDLE THIS ONE WAY! I'LL KNOCK THAT MUSTACHE RIGHT OF YOUR FACE- BITC-"

Truly. I wanted this to end peacefully.

The chief samurai did not appreciate my carefully constructed alignment of words, gripping onto the hilt of his sheathed sword whilst glaring at me threateningly.

His two other lackeys were standing there appalled, looking at our group, which consisted of me Aether, Paimon, and two others from the trade association.

Did I think about the consequences that my actions may have? No. Did I think about the grammar, diction, and syntax I used in my carefully worded insults toward the man in front of me? Yes.

And I think he got pissed cause of that.

"ENOUGH!" The burly man yelled, throwing his hands towards his subordinates fearsomely. "SEIZE THEM! We'll solve this dispute back at headquarters!"

Paimon shuffled behind me, gripping onto my shirt and pulling me back while whisper yelling in my ear, "what have you done! we're in trouble now! ooooh, paimon shouldn't have let you talk! aether, do something!"

Aether was standing behind me, glaring at the men, probably already formulating a plan to get us out of here and not make us wanted criminals in yet another nation.

But that wasn't necessary.

In the midst of everyone's yells and pleas, a cheerful, energetic voice chimed in, making us all stop our advances at either starting a fight, arresting us, or straight-up running away.

"Gentlemen, gentlemen. Come now, is there any need for this? If there's a dispute to resolve, let's get a drink and talk it over."

Thoma came into the fray clapping his hands and looking like the jolliest man alive to have ever walked this earth. but that laid-back unshaken attitude caused even more anger to emerge from the soldiers of the Kanjou Commission.