4 years later

4 years later and Angie and German are still madly in love and their daughter/niece Violetta already left the house. She lives with León now. Their other daughter, Lauren is 4 years old and already a very clever girl!

Angie's POV

I walked downstairs, seeing Lauren crying. German picked her up and sat her on his lap. Whilest he was comforting her, I quietly walked towards them.

'What happened darling?' I asked my little daughter.

'I- I fell... on- my knees..' She sobbed.

'Oh, sweetie are you okay?'

'Yh, daddy said I could have an brownie.' She laughed.

'Well, if daddy said so, and if it can make you smile again?'

'YAAASSSSSS' she screamed.

'Okay then.' I laughed.

I turned to German.

'Your a really good father you are.'

'Thank you sweetheart.' He said. - 'And your a really good mother.' he added.

'Thanks. I love you.'

'I love you to...'

He kissed me on the lips softly. I loved it! I mean, everytime he dous that (and he dous it quite alot).

TIME SKIP

German's POV

I had a meeting with work but, something was not as what is was as normal...

A guy I never saw before showed up.

I guess his name was, Gail...

He showed up and threatened me, and my co-workers.

FlashBack German's meeting:

'So guys, we have to...'

'NOT SO FAST!' A strange voice shouted.

'Who the hell are you?' I screamed at the man.

'Let me introduce myself, I'm Gail Parkers. I've got an offer for you!' Gail said.

'What kind of offer?'

'If you sell this building to me, you will get as much money as you want!'

'First, I'm a milionar and second, we won't sell this building cause we work here!'

'Ah, I knew you were going to say that, so... SELL THE BUILDING TO ME OR I WILL HURT YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND EVERYONE YOU LOVE!!!'

I was shocked...

'You can't hurt my family!'

'I can...' With that he walked away...

BACK TO NORMAL TIME

We have to leave Buenos Aires! But how the hell am I gonna tell Angie?