Chapter 41

Angie's POV

I froze.
The first thing I could do was panic.
I collapsed down on the floor with my hands around German. I looked if he was still alive.
Yes, he was still breathing but really heavily.

'No, no, no..' I mourned.

'Your to late bitch, he'll die...' Gail said.

'German is strong! He won't give up!' I cried at Gail.

'Is he strong? I've known him since kindergarden, he's everything but strong!' Gail said.

'Wait, what?' I said.

'He was always the best, in everything...'

'Your jealous?' I asked.

'...'

'You don't need to murder someone just because your jealous! Because of your jealousy I will probably lose my husband?!'

'I know, now I see you there, with him, I notice, how much you love eachother, how much it would hurt if you lose eachother...'

I was speachless. I just turned around to German and talked to him.

'German, honey, please don't give up. I love you. I can't live without you. My whole world would crash down... Please... Do it for Lauren... Vilu... Do it for me...'

I kissed him on the lips.

When we broke, I looked at him and he started breathing good again.
Omg!

'Quick! Gail! Call an ambulance!'

'Its okay honey, I'm with you...'

[TIME SKIP]

German has been in the hospital all night long and I didn't sleep, all the time. I stayed in the hospital till the doctors were done. In the morning the doctors came out of the operation room.

I stood up.

'How is he?' I asked

'He is fine. He is still sleeping from the operation but he can wake up from now till and hour.'

'Okay. Thank you.' I sighed.

'Do you want to see him?'

'Yes please.'

I walked into the room and sat down next to German. I took his hand...

German's POV

[TIME SKIP]

I felt dizzy and a sharp pain in my neck was burning, but something seemed to calm me down. Something peace, calm and known. I opened my eyes, and I saw Angie sleeping with her head on my chest. She looked so cute and peacefull. Then she woke up.

'German!' she said and hugged me.

'Angie, how long have you been here?'

'All night long.' She said.

'All night long?! But what happened to me after I punched Gail?'

'He, kinda shot you..' she said.

'What?!'

'Yes, but he apologised, to me, he still has to to you, and he was just jealous.'

'Just jealous?! I was almost dead becausd of his jealousy?!'

'I know and I got mad at him and I told him to leave to Azia.'

'Azia?'

'Yes, because I thought, we are going back to Buenos Aires?'

'Yes! Ofcourse!'

Then Lauren and Violetta walked.

'Daddy!' Lauren screamed.

'Hey little girl.'

'Daddy? What happened?'

'I got ouch, but I feel a lot better now.'

'Okay.' she said and hugged me.

Vilu hugged Angie before hugging me.

'Are we going home now?' Lauren asked.

'Your dad has to stay in the hospital for some days but when he gets out, were going back to Buenos Aires.'

'Yaay! I love plains!' Lauren said.

We all laughed.

//Hey
I hope you like my new update. Please comment if you liked it, or if you have any ideas. Xx//