Chapter 43

A/N: Sorry for not updating in ages guys. But I'm gonna update more now! I promise xx.
The end of this book is in sight now so I hope your gonna like the last few chapters❤ Xx

Angie's POV

8 months later and I'm now heavily pregnant.
The babies due is in two weeks. I'm so excited! But also really nervous cause giving birth to a baby really hurts, but its worth it though.

I've got a feeling the baby is not gonna come in two weeks though. I think its gonna cone much earlier cause there have been loads of false alarms in the past weeks and I've been feeling worse than normal.

I was lying in bed with German when it happened...

I suddenly felt a pain in my stomache. It hurt incredibly. I shoot up in bed and screamed out in pain.

German woke up inmediately. He noticed what was happening and put his arms around me straight away.

He got me a jacket and then led me down the stairs without falling.

In the meantime I was moaning and screaming out of pain. It was worse than when I gave birth to Lauren. Violetta (who was still with us) came rushing down the stairs by hearing me scream.

'Violetta! Watch on Lauren for us will you? We need to get to the hospital!' German shouted.

'Okay. ' Violetta said shocked.

German got me into the car and drove to the hospital as fast as he could.

When we were there I got taken to a room inmeditately.

In the room the nurses told me to push as hard as I can.

[6 HOURS LATER]

The baby was still not out and my body began to ache more and more.

'Aaahhh!' I screamed.

'Relax honey, your doing great!' German tried to calm me down.

I pushed again, and again, and again... Till I heard the sound of a baby crying...