Pregnant

Germans POV

That morning i woke up with Angie in my arms. She is so cute when she sleeps. I was feeling a lot better than yesterday. I was playing with Angie's hair when she woke up aswell.

-Goodmorning beautifull' i said

-goodmorning' 

-how is your head?' 

-A bit better, but my stomache is not feeling so well. 

She rushed out of bed into the bathroom. I followed her to find out what was wrong but i heard it straight away. 

She came out of the bathroom looking very weak and tired.

-Angie, what happend? Are you okay?

-Yes, its just, i feel really bad today.

-Lets take you to see a doctor, i think thats the best, maybe Jade hit you on a wrong place or something.

-No German, you know I don't like the doctors.

-Yes i know but i'm doing this for you, i dont want to loose you again.

-Okay then, its really nice to have a husband who cares so much about me

I smlied, 

-I love you, and i always will.

-I love you too.

------------TIME SKIP---------------

Angie's POV

We were sitting in the waiting room and i was shaking. I think German noticed that aswell cause he took my hand and said:

-Eveything is going to be fine sweetie, relax.

-Okay, if you say so.

Then the doctor came and said: 

-Miss Angeles Castillo?

We stood up. I blushed slightly whilest the doctor said that cause i'm still not used to the fact that i'm a Castillo now, not a Carrara.

When we were in he told me to sit down and then he did some tests. Then he went away to find out whats wrong. 

Later he came back with a very happy face.

-Well miss, mister, i've got good news, for you both.

-Has Angie got nothing serious? German asked.

I smiled when he asked that, its so cute.

-No, Nothings wrong with miss Angeles, but there is something..

-Tell us! German and I said at the same time. We laughed and then i quickly said: 

-Please.

-Haha, well congratiolations! Your pregnant!