Show love

Angie's PVO

It was kinda hard to get myself out of bed, but if i wanna see German i have to. So i got out of bed had a quick shower and then i went downstairs, i saw that Olga made a whole "love" breakfast. Guess who she made it for??

Germans PVO

The breakfast was delicious! i swear everything tasted lovely! Maybe its because i'm in love? The whole night i was thinking about how i could show my love to Angie. But now i have an idea. "i'm going to the studio, i have one lesson" Angie said.

when she was gone i grabbed my phone waited like twenty minutes and then i texted her:

Heey sweaty
when you finished your lesson can you come to our bench??
i'll see u there.
xxx   German

Angie's PVO

Hey guys today we'r... sorry this is inportant, i looked at my phone and saw Germans message,

Angie? Fran said.  Angie, your blushing?

what? ? o no, just someone send me a text.  Who?? Violetta's father! i said full of confidence.

is it romantic?? Stop those questions please! !!!!

German's PVO

I was waiting on our bench in the park, would she come??

Then i saw her, She looked  beautifull.

she sat down on the bench a place next to me. "hey" She said. Hey i said back. "why was i supposed to come here?" she asked.  Because i want to show you my love.

Angie's PVO

The moment he said that i felt butterfly's in my stomach. He came closer and when i stared in his, wonderfull brown eyes i just melted! he put his hand on my neck and then he started kissing me, long pasionated kisses.

Before i knew it i sat on his lap with my arms around is neck and with his arms around my waist. We where still kissing.

German's PVO

it felt so wonderfull, the kiss the way we were sitting, and it all together makes it even more better! I felt the butterfly's in my stomach fly a marathon and if i opend my eyes they were closed again by Angie's wonderfull kiss. I love her i really do!

Angie's PVO

When we stopped we were quite tired, so we went home, and i promised him that i'll sleep in his bed tonight. And maybe se could finish what we did this afternoon?