Dr. K x Enby Reader [Suggestive]

You will be transfered as a light latex.

The doctor snatched youu, holding onto your newly Transfurred body. You yelped in both fear and anger. You obviously still retained some of conscious. "Test Subject!" Dr. K yelled, locking eyes with the newly Transfurred person. You looked up at him. "Try to retain some of your control." He comanded, first in a stern voice. "Try to say something." He told you, in a gentler tone. "...Doctor.. K?" You managed to mumble, adjusting your eyes to the unfamiliar environment of his lab. "Yes, yes. Now, do you recognise this place?" His crimson eyes looking into yours. "No.." He sighed. "Not surprised, I never showed you around." You managed to stand on your new hind legs, your tail still curled around your thigh. "Well then, no time like the present." He mumbled. "Welcome to my lab, Test Subject!" He said in a grand but endearing voice. Almost making you blush. You crept towards a monitor, looking down at a security feed of another test subject. "Ah, that's Colin. A pain in my side, for sure, but he is interesting to watch from time to time." Dr. K smiled at you. "I know it's strange that I say this, but I really hope you enjoy your new life here." You smiled, your tail wagging. "Of course I'll enjoy it! I'm with you!" The doctor blushed, trying to hide it between his fingers. You reached forwards and booped his nose. "Oh come on, don't act shy." He mumbled something, and took of his mask properly, letting you enjoy the full view of his face. He stepped forward, and looked you in the eyes. "You do know that as latexes, we may.. Take things a little too far.. Right?" You nodded. "Listen," You began, speaking in a serious tone. "I know you won't harm me, and I know I won't harm you." You grinned. "Plus, I've been through hell and back, I can take a seductive nibble." Dr. K nodded, as you curled your arms around his waist, and leaned in for a kiss. Your tongue merging with his, you slid your tongue around his sharp teeth. He blushed, making a soft whimper in your arms. He decided to take the lead, dipping his tongue down your throat, feeding off of the saliva dripping out of your mouth. He moved his body closer to you, and pushed you onto a medical bed. He sat in front of you, a single string of saliva connecting you two. "May I go further?" He asked. You blushed, suddenly flustered by being topped by him. "Ah- yes." He nodded, and pinned you down, swirling his tongue in your mouth. Your tail slinked between your thighs, as he pressed harder onto you. You felt the primal urge engulf you, as you moaned into his mouth. He slowly grinded his newly forming cock into you, as you moaned more and more. You sighed, as he lifted his body off of you, and got up to check the screen.

Okay!
Requested :)