Colin X Snow Leopard [SMUT]

Colin walked out to the balcony, hhis eyes settling in the ruins of the city he once called home. In the corner of his eye he'd sensed a moving object approach, but he couldn't bring himself to run. He stood there, on the balcony, as the Snow Leopard advanced. He put a goopy hand on his shoulder, and then cupped his cheeks. He opened his mouth and kissed him, his long tongue invading Colin's mouth. He felt the tendril drag over his teeth and Colin let out a moan.

It was wet and slick, as a trail of thick latex rested on his tongue and teeth. Colin shivered, as it began to spread. A thick string of latex drooled out og his mouth, and it slowly got to work coating his entire body. Colin didn't fight back, allowed the Snow Leopard to kiss him again. It now moved down his neck, leaving latex hickeys all around his collarbone. It didn't take long for the latex to fully coat him, leaving only the black shorts left.

Colin's cock twitched from underneath, desperate for attention. Snow Leopard bent down to give the buldge a kiss through the fabric, dragging two claws across the latex. With a sudden move, he tore the shorts, revealing a proud cock, precum glazing the top. Snow Leopard opened his mouth, and slowly led the length into his mouth, sucking lightly on the tip. He then dragged his tongue along Colin's dick, earning a moan from the newly-Transfurred.

Colin shuddered, fighting against the instinct to rut into his new mate's mouth. Snow Leopard moaning equally, his mouth vibrating as he took in more of Colin's length. Colin could feel a knot building up in his chest, and he shakily curled his tail around Snow Leopard's erect cock. He began to jack him off, his mate now moaning more. They were both reaching their climax.

Colin moaned, his white nectar filling Snow Leopard's mouth, as he continued to pleasure him. Snow Leopard came too, as his cim coated Colin's tail. The duo collapsed, laying limp and exhausted.

Colin wrapped his body around his mate, and he cuddled, falling asleep to the sound of birds over the horizon.