Dr. K x Stiger [Smut]

I checked and yeah, its called a Stiger! Anyways this has bondage soo enjoy..?

Dr. K fluffed out his fur in the hopes to stay out of the dreadful cold. His paws stung from the cold of the iron vents, and he quite honestly was grateful for his thick fur. He slowly walked forward, wondering what he'd do with the gathered results of today. Of course, it was still mating season, and therefore he had another issue to deal with. He carefully checked every wall, the whole fucking business, he could deal with, but certain latexes get rather defensive when seeing another latex in the area. In his worries about a stray creature attacking him, he didn't even notice the small whole in the ground. He fell through, and with a yelp, found himself unconcious. He woke up with a jolt, he was wrapped up, tightly. His coat was discarded on the ground, and thankfully his notepad was next to it. He struggled in the web, but the feeling of being so... Vulnerable. Turned him on slightly. Being incased in a web, his latex cock hanging out limply, almost made Dr. K moan. He would've, but depending on the creature, he might attract unwanted attention. His paws were suspended high up, and he had no chance of reaching his cock, which was hopefully growing erect. He knew he had only one chance of being freed of this torment, and it was a dicey one. From the corner, a Stiger latex wandered in, it's eyes wide with lust, and cock bulging with excitement. It crept up slowly to the web, and began exaiming it's prey. Dr. K whimpered and lowered his ears in a hope to get it's attention, which worked. Stinger slowly guided his cock to Dr. Ks ass, and touched his hole. The cock slowly sled in, which a mix of agonising pleasure. Stiger then grabbed Dr. Ks cock with it's hands, and began jerking him. Dr. K filled the room with murmurs and moans, as Stiger filled his ass in swift motions. It dug into him until it found his prostate, and slammed into it with a force that made Dr. K choke out a lustful cry, and then retracted once more. Dr. K felt a knot building up in his stomach, and Stiger did too. Dr. K let out a last stimulated moan, as his white nectar shot out of his length. It smothered Stiger's hands, who in turn, moaned with him, filling Dr. K with it's load. They stayed there for a moment, before Stiger pulled out, and climbed back down. It picked up Dr. K's coat and notepad, and gently cut him down from his horny confides. Stiger passed the doctor his clothes, and led him out of the vents, finally leaving with a nod of the head.