TSC Guards X Squid Dog X Tiger Shark [LIME]

Suggestive fluff, also tentacle and bondage kink lols

The 2 guards stalked the corridors with wary gazes, their guns pointed at every splash of white goop as if it would jump at them. There were only two remaining; Bryan and Charlie. The rest of the troop had been ambushed, and Bryan was beginning to wonder if this was his last chance of free will. Charlie, on the other hand, seemed almost excited. When the duo reached the overflown rooms, Charlie decided to speak up.

"I've decided." He said simply. "I'm going to fuck one." Bryan shot his head forward in surprise.

"I'm sorry, what!?"

Charlie nodded, as if he'd just said the most obvious thing.

"Why!?"

"Because, dear Bryan, the world's gone to shit, and being ʼtransfurredʼ into a hot furry monster with no worries sounds cool."

Bryan stared at him in disbelief. "Y-you're serious?"

"Yep! Oh come on Bry, you said you wanted to fuck me since college!"

Bryan still stared.

"Plus, you're a monster fucker. It'll be fun!"

Charlie happily walked forward, before gentle trashing in the water caught both their attentions. A squid dog, especially big, and a tiger shark, about twice its usual size. Bryan readied his weapon, before remembering the total ecstasy his coworkers were in when they first got transfurred. The two creatures got out of the water, and looked on curiously. Tiger shark grinned, his tail wagging as he saw two more potential mates. Squid Dog felt the same thing, imagining all the ways he could make the two strangers feel like heaven. Charlie gestured towards the two, and began to take off his clothes, leaving only his boxers on, which Bryan gazed at with lust. Perhaps this could be fun...

"C'mon Bryan! The waters just fine!"

Bryan slowly began to take off his clothes. He didn't mean to, of course, but the slick tentacles and the bouncy tail made his cock twitch. He slipped into the water in time with Charlie, and the two creatures took the hint. Squiddog happily seized up both of them in his tentacles, and squeezed their thighs. Bryan opened his mouth to moan, before Tiger Shark grabbed his waist, and pulled him into a deep kiss. Charlie was busy being caressed by the tentacles, which slipped around his wrists and held his suspended, his cock hard and bulging Bryan couldn't help but picture the juicy mass fitted into his mouth, but his fantasies were ruined by a loud noise, and both horny creatures dove into the water, leaving the two wanting men alone.

I might do a Smut continuation to this if wanted, but anyways I'm back!