Chapter 1: waking up

3rd person POV

Deep in the forest of jasper Nevada, shockwave was in his off-site lab in a cave. In the cave sat many test tubes full of predacons in incubation. After a while a predaconess opened up her  optics studying the room as well as the thing she was in.

Shockwave POV
I was going over some tests for the predacons in incubation investigating what type of features they had and how they could prove useful in the war against the autobots. My scanners then picked up that on of predacons were ready to come out of the container, I walked over to said container and noticed the predacon in question was in fact a predaconess I was just about to release her but unfortunately the autobots showed up luckily they had not noticed me yet, it was the second in command and the wrecker the one who liked explosives I made my way back to the lift and returned to the warship leaving predaking to deal with them.

Predaconess POV
I had just oped my optics and started looking around wondering where I was and who the big purple mech that was walking towards me was, he looked weird he only had one optic and just looking even thinking about it made me shiver, I then turned my attention to me right and saw that there was another predaconess staring right back at me I trilled but it seemed that the purple mech didn't hear me but the other predaconess did and she trilled back to me saying hello, I noticed that the purple mech was just about to press something that could be to release me but be he walked away as if he was trying to get away from something but before I could even figure it out the room I was in exploded breaking all the tanks, the other predaconess as well as myself was able to escape the rest of the explosion with without any scratches.

A/n : hay um Wendy here I hope you enjoyed the first chapter and there are many more to come btw this was about 34-something words 💜