Chapter 2: finding safety

Blue Predaconess POV:
Once the other predaconess and I fled the cave explosion we ran into a weird looking place with brown and green things standing tall that provided cover once we were far enough we decided to get to know each other.

'Hi Do you know where we are?' The purple predaconess asked turning her helm to the side in a questioning look.
'I'm not sure all I know is that we were abandoned by the purple one optic mech, maybe I can do a scan of this planet and find out.' I replied. As I was about to make a scan I sensed something watching us and by the looks of it the purple predaconess sensed it too, we both looked towards these weird green things and out came two beings, they kind of looked like minicons but didn't have armour on them. When they noticed us they basically looked pale then they turned and ran away screaming we took that as a sign to learn how to fly and go into hiding.

Once we found somewhere to hide we found a cave in this mountain and decided to go into recharge. The next morning we woke up to see the same minicon looking beings sitting down watching the sky I decided to scan them while staying hidden.
'Oh it turns out that these small beings are called humans.' I told the purple predaconess
'Oh well what do we do with them.' The purple predaconess asked.
'I say we watch them until we see fit to introduce ourselves to them.' I suggested and with that we watched them and studied them and their motives.

A/n: hi again this is chapter 2 and the images at top are the two predaconess' the story is about. I literally just not too long ago drew the purple one and I will make a page dedicated to getting know my oc's but I hope you enjoyed bye.
Word count: 276

Ps. TRANSFORMERS DOES NOT BELONG TO ME THEY ARE PROPERTY OF HASBRO AND WHOEVER ELSE 💜