chapter 7:"Wait we can explain!!"

Dayana's POV

we watched as the other robots charged at the predacons with their weapons drawn i looked over at Clara who was heavily guarded by cloud and i screamed.

Dayana: "CLARA RUN!!!!" as i began to run in another direction from under violet.

we both ran in to opposite direction away from the autobots i think they called themselves, we regrouped with each other and looked back to see cloud and violet fighting the bots.

ultra violet's POV

I noticed that the girls both ran from under us in the opposite direction away from the autobot's, i growled as i charged towards the largest one who i could only guess was optimus prime himself, i dont understand how i knew this, it was like it was programed into me to fight him as if it was my mission...

i was able to bite down on his right arm joint, i attempted to shake but i was ramed into buy a light blue mech which pushed me off balance enough for the prime to deliver a very hard punch to my helm i was momentarily down until i saw a smaller femme fly into the prime along with a yellow bot crashing into the lighter blue mech, i turned my helm towards the source to see cloud growling. she then flew up and unleashed her frost breath onto the downed bots encasing them in holo ice, similar to a prison.

cloudtracker:"That should hold them for a while" she grunted landing back on the ground beside the girls.

Clara:"We need to get to that town, i feel as if these wounds are getting worse" she said as she got up and made her way into town with Dayana

We sat and watch the girls enter the town and when they were out of sight we turned our helms towards the frozen autobots who have begun to break out of there little prision.

cloudtracker:" is it just me or have you also got the urge to hunt these autobot's and bring them back to somebot...?" she grunted in predacon speech turning towards me.

ultra violet:"no i feel it too sister.... i just don't understand who i'm supposed to bring them too or were im going, it's strange-" my sentence was cut off as multiple blaster shots came hurling at us we both ducked away from the on coming shots, i looked to see the on coming autobots with their blasters raised and running towards us. i opened my tail spikes ready to fire but the girls came running out and in-between us, i stopped imediently and froze, as did the autobots.

Clara:"wait i can explain, stop fighting!" she screamed running to us "hey um.... autobots was it?" she continued questioning. the prime nodded an affirmative to Clara, "ok soo uh these predacons are harmless....sorta, they haven't hurt us and the town don't even know about their existance." Clara finished

Optimus:"i understand, however these predacons are very dangerous to young humans such as yourselves." the prime explained

dayana:"we understand where you are coming from in the sense of danger but these two have taken a real shine to us and view us as if we are their owners or even as their partners." she agreed, but before prime could even reply there was blaster shots Aimed at us all.

Cloudtracker's POV:

I sheilded Clara to the best of my abilities, then I looked up and spotted a silver seeker standing upon a rock with two other seekers behind them one black & purple while the other blue & white i growled at them only to notice that we were surrounded by drones....

silver seeker:"well well well, what's going on here, two predacons with human toys and the autobots.....this simply won't do.." the seeker said smiling wickedly while looking down at us, he then puts one of his digits to his helm and begins to speak, "My lord i think you might like what we have found~" he informed someone.

the two wheeler:"Optimus we cannot afford to let megatron get his servos on these pedacons" i heard the short femme explain

cloudtracker:"we need to get out of here." i warned violet as i turned towards her, she nodded in agreement  but before we took off a ground bridge opened up and out walked a tall silver mech with a slender purple mech on is right side and a bulky purple mech with one optic on his other side.

tall silver mech:"ah starscream for once you have proven yourself useful, two more predacons for my army..." He said turning towards us with an evil smirk

no ones POV:

Megatron looked over to the two predacons and ordered for soundwave to shock them and force them into stasis. The slender mech complied and released his tenticals, attaching them to the girls and released a strong shock which sent both into stasis while the rest of the decepticons kept the autobots busy and the the two predacons were dragged away through the ground bridge. Both of the human girls hid in the armour seams of cloud and violet.

arcee attempted to go after the girls but was stopped by starscream and his trine, after the fight the bots were forced to retreat leaving the decepticons with this victory...

ratchet's POV

I received the message for an emergency ground bridge to the teams current location, i opened the bridge and in came bee, arcee, magnus and Optimus all of them were covered in scruffs and dents. I began to tend to all af them while asking questions.

ratchet:"what happened to you all? what happened out there was the signal a decoy?" i asked confused.

Optimus:"We ran Into two predacons who were protecting two young humans their had alied themselves with, unfortunately megatron was able to obtain them..."

arcee:"We can't just sit around, we have to find those human girls, primus knows what megatron might do to them, he could throw them off the ship, or even let shockwave experement on them!" she began to panic and pace around the room.

ratchet:"calm down arcee, we can't afford to have your energon pressure rise." I warned her as I whatched her pace around the main area of the base.

bumblebee:"we can try sneaking onto the ship and set the predacons and the girls free" bee suggested in a series of beeps and chirps.

arcee:"That will take too long and plus i don't know about you guys but i'm sure those predacons were femmes."

magnus:"and now that megatron has them he could possibly breed them both to predaking and continue project predacon the old fashioned way...." he and the the rest of us had come to realise

Optimus:"Autobots we must come up with a plan to get those predacons and children away from megatron's command..." he declared to those who were present.

word count: 1100 (wow all this in 2 day)

A/N: anyway i hope y'all enjoyed this, i also forgot to mention that star's trine is alive and well, i just felt really bad for him so i put them in the story. 🩵