Chapter 8: What do you want?...

Cloudtracker POV

My sister and myself had been captured by someone and Tranquilised we had woken up on a war ship...a cybertronian warship.... I tried to stand but heard the clinking of metal, I look down to see a chain attached from my neck to the side of the warship I struggled for a bit until I heard my sister moving around signaling she was waking up.
I chirped at her letting her know she's not alone and she chirped back and looked at me confused and panicked.

I looked around trying to identify our surroundings, I growled quietly as I saw nothing but the sky and the landing deck of a warship.
As I had growled the doors of the warship opened and out came a tall silver mech, a slender mech, a seeker and a mech with one optic, I growled louder getting annoyed and defensive.

The mech with one optic walked up to me and held out his servo try to pet my snout, i huffed before scanning his servo and sniffing it. He placed his servo on my snout and became a lot calmer than before, I felt as though I knew this mech and accepted his touch.

Megatron's POV

I watched as shockwave placed his servo on the predacon's snout, making it calm down from its aggressive demeanour.
"Well done shockwave, now that the beast is calm you can explain to me how it got to earth"
I congratulated shockwave on his successes as he turned to look at me.
"Yes my liege, the predacon is one of the few that had been in the explosion of my off sight lab....and so is the purple one, they both must have escaped the explosion...though there is the question on why they didn't return to me...." Shockwave replied still petting the predacon.

"M-my lord is it really wise to have more of these beasts roaming the war ship?" Starscream asked as he stood next to me.
"It is if it's a weapon against the autobots...." I growl at him, he shy's away from me after I answered.
"Lord Megatron" soundwave played a voice clip to grab my attention and pointed to his screen, it displayed the two new predacon's and something else.
"Both beasts are femmes?!..." I say quite surprised
"Shockwave, is what I'm seeing correct?.." I asked
"Yes my liege, that is correct" shockwave confirmed.
"Now that's even worse, they're both femmes and the other beast for shockwave is a mech what happens if they interface?! They could create more!..." starscream explained as he got worked up over it.
"Calm down starscream, this could be put to our advantage...." I said with a wicked smirk on my face plates..."come we will discuss this more inside...shockwave keep predaking away from the two femmes for the time being" I ordered as I walked back inside with starscream and soundwave either side of me.
"Yes my liege.." shockwave replied.

Meanwhile with Clara and dayana....

Dayana's POV.

I woke up in some sort of cage, as I sat up to look around I noticed Clara laying unconscious on the ground. I got up and went to her to check her breathing to see if she was still alive. I felt her heart beat and felt the air coming from her nose.
"Okay you're alive, good.." I said calmly "I can't have you dying on me...." I continued and sat back. I waited for her to wake up and not too long after I checked on her she started to wake up.
"Hey you good?..." I rubbed her back gently, Clara sat up slowly and looked at me,
"Yeah just a little dazed...." She replied to my question. "What about you?" She asked me back.
"I'm fine...where are we?.." I asked worried.
"No idea....no where good I could imagine..." she answered me.

But before we could discuss anything else we heard footsteps....and not any normal human steps they were huge. We looked to see the cause and it was a red giant metal man walking in the room, we stayed in quiet shock thinking it be wise to not to make any noise.
The both of us sat and watched him carefully and didn't move an inch but it didn't last long as the red bot noticed us staring.
"Argh.....the fleshy's are awake...." He recoiled and pressed on the side of his head and spoke again
"Commander please tell our lord that the humans are awake...." He gave us one final look up and down before turning away, not long after two other bots walked in, one was rather huge.
"Ah I see you are both awake and fully functional I take it..." he said this with what looked like an eyebrow raised.
"Who are you?" I started "and what do you want?" Clara finished.
"We have much to discuss..." the biggest bot spoke and laughed....

A/N: happy new years all. Hope you enjoy your year🩵