Chapter 4: family now

No one's POV:

As time went on the two girls came back to the mountain whenever they could to stay with their new pedacon friends.

Clara's POV:
Dayana and I were making our way up the mountain that the dragons rest upon, when we had realised that we hadn't really given them names.
"Hay I just realised something." I said looking towards Dayana
"What?" She replied turning to look at me
"We haven't given given the dragons names yet" i explained "what do we call them?" I continued
"I have no idea" Dayana replied but before I could go any further we heard a noise in the sky, as we looked up it was the blue dragon playing in the clouds.
"Your dragon seems to love clouds huh?" Dayana asked "maybe you should name her cloudjumper." She continued and looked at me with a smirk
"Nooo, it doesn't fit right with her" I replied scrunching my face in a playful matter, we continue up the mountain until we reached the top.

Dayana's POV
Once we reached the top of the mountain I noticed the purple dragon fast asleep in the sun I decided to go sit down and join her, being careful not to touch her metal plating as it might be hot, she stirred but didn't wake I wondered if she was ok.
"Hay Clara um I think there's something wrong with the purple dragon." I told Clara as she began walking over.
"I wonder what's up. She's a metal dragon thing so she can't need water, could she?" Clara asks reaching for the dragons head but be for she could the blue dragon landed with a thud and walked over and nudged us out the way with her head.

We complied, then she breathed. ice?! All over her.
"OH MY GOSH!!" I screamed eyes wide with concern
"What the-" Clara began to say but was interrupted by the ice crumbling and out emerged the purple dragon looking a little more refreshed and energised.
"Ok so it looks like she was just hot and uncomfortable." Clara stated while lifting her eyebrow in question
"Seems so."

Through out the whole day we ended up bonding with the mechanical lizards,
"Ok we've been calling you both girls but you could also be male." Clara enquired "or neither!!" I chimed in with Clara rolling her eyes and smiling "that too" she continued. They both seemed to understand what we were saying cause they then picked us up in their mouths by the scruff of our shirts turned and walked down the backside of the mountain into a flower field full of pink blue and white flowers this gave me an idea.
"Hay why don't they pick the colour of flower for there gender." I suggest "for instance pink for female, blue for male and white for non." I continued brightly as they put us down we turned around to face them.
"All you guys have to do is pick a pink flower if your a girl." Clara started
"Or pick blue for boy" I finished
" and white for non." We said at the same time, they understood straight away and both of them walked of and grabbed pink flowers each and brung them back to us.
"Oh it looks like we have two lovely ladies here." Clara exclaimed happily.
For the rest of the afternoon into the evening we stayed with girls deciding on names
But
The worst
Was still to come.....

a/n: hay guys sorry this took sooo long to come out I've been soo busy with mocks and revision. Thx for reading 💜