Valentines day🩵

Cloudtracker's POV

I was on the flight deck recharging peacefully until I heard loud footsteps coming my direction. I lifted my head and looked in the direction of where the steps were coming from and  saw the male predacon trying to get to me. I only growled at him as he kept moving closer.
"Get back!" I growled to him in predacon speak. He only stared at me and got closer, this frustrated me and I unfurled my tale spines giving him one last warning and he actually stopped but dropped an item down and pushed it towards me. I looked at him confused before collecting the item and inspecting it, it was some raw energon shards...
"A gift?" I looked back at him confused, 'was this a courting gift?' I thought to myself, and I accepted it.
"Today is a human holiday called valentines...it is celebrated by giving gifts and i thought i would get you a gift...." He explained to me as he sat up.
"Then I must thank you, for this gift..." I replied purring.

Meanwhile somewhere else:
No pov

Starscream was in his quarters with his trinemates being pampered and preened by them.
"Is this really necessary?" Star asked as skywarp buffed his armour.
"Uh yes! Lord Megatron wants to spend the day with you and we've been seeing the way he looks at you star..." warp teased.
"Come now star, you know how much of a big deal this is, considering megatron normally doesn't just ask you to spend the day with him.." thundercracker interjected and star rolled his optics.
"Is this because of that human holiday about love?" Star asked being suspicious.
"Maybe ~" warp said with a teasing look "but it doesn't matter because it's time for you to go" he smiled.

Star got up and left the room and made his way the the main control room where Megatron was.
"My liege? You wanted to see me.." star addressed Megatron.
"Yes , I'm going on a mission and I want you to accompany me..." he didn't even look at star before walking through an open ground bridge with starscream following behind. As the both stepped out of the ground bridge the came face to face with a beautiful sunset off a cliff.
"Master what business do we have being here?"
Starscream asked confused before looking up at megatron.
"Starscream.... Do you remember eons ago when I first came to vos....wanting to recruit some seekers for my army?..." megatron spoke
"Yes, you were talking to my sire about it..." star replied not understanding how this was apart of the mission.
"I came to vos with the intention of collecting nothing but the seekers alliance, but I got something else..." he spoke quietly before looking down at star.
"What else did you get?" Starscream asked intrigued.
"The love of my life... starscream prince of vos will you do me the honour of being my spark mate and becoming the lady of the decepticons?" Megatron had proposed to starscream who had looked back at the leader completely flabbergasted.
"Oh my stars....y-yes I will" star replied with a huge smile on his face plates and they kissed.

A/n: yay mega happy ending! Or a megastar ending 😏 anyway happy valentines my beautiful people I know it's late but the motivation is actually not there ibsr but it's okay this is short and sweet ahlie? But it's alright I know you enjoyed it🩵
Also this was a bit of a lazy post so if you see mistakes mind your business 😭