Chapter 6: What is an Autobot?

Optimus POV
We drove through the ground bridge to end up in front a newly discovered energon mine only to find  that the drones that were most likely guarding the mines were deactivated on the floor...
arcee: "what happened here?" she asked looking around.

Optimus: "I am not sure arcee, I seems as though the Decepticons attempted to claim this mine but something stood in their way...." I replied

bulkhead: "looks like to cons met their match, look at them their toasted." he announced to the rest of the team

Bumblebee: *bee noises* (idk T^T) // bulks right their circuits are completely fried....//

arcee: "well the mines free, might as well collect what we can?" she asked with a questioning look.

Optimus: "autobot's collect what you can from the mine but be cautious, the thing that done this to the decepticons drones may still be near by....." I said making my way to the cave, "ratchet  prepare the ground bridge we have found some energon." I continued to alert ratchet.

later.....

we came back to the base after clearing the mine, but we brought one of the deactivated drones after making sure any trackers the drone was carrying were deactivated.

ratchet: "Optimus this drone is completely fried I can't even go into its mind to find out what happened to it, but what ever did this done major damage that even I can't fix. it's almost as if it was struck by lighting... but they should be able to withstand that...." he seemed to ramble on as I continued to listen.

Optimus: "ratchet, old friend I'm sure you be able to figure something out...'' I reassured him, putting my servo on his shoulder plate 

Cloudtracker's POV

I wondered around the mountain bored and waiting for Clara and Dayana to return from this place they called school, while my sister sat around in the sun being completely useless to the world so I decided to bother her to entertain my self... I ran over to her and tackled her. she growled in return and hit me with her tail.

I hissed and let go of her neck cables only for her to ram Into my side to push me over in which she succeeded in then pinned me down with her weight.

Cloudtracker: "I yield I yield!" I yelped at having most of the wind knocked out of me.

ultra violet: "good you know you could never beat me-" I cut her off by lifting my legs pushing her off and over my head as she lands on her back.

cloudtracker: "what was it you said... I could never beat you" I claimed as I softly bit her neck cables in a playful manner. "give up?" I asked her

ultra violet: "fine I yield, I'm too tired for this I need to go in the lake" she complained as I let her up "i'm so hot and  I can't seem to get cool, how are you managing?!" she continued losing her patience.

cloudtracker: "I'm constantly in the pond staying cool, duh" I grunted smugly, ultra violet only growled at me and made her way down to the pond with me right behind her. once we made it down to the pond we noticed the femmes Came back... "finally" I yipped jogging over to them, but as I got closer I noticed that they were carrying a lot of stuff and they both looked hurt.....

clara's POV

ugh we were just spending the day in our apartment because we had finished our courses earlier than the rest of the school, so we just spent sometime at home then go and see cloud and ultra in the afternoon, but that only went partly to plan. out of nowhere the city we were in was attacked and blown to bits, the whole city was told to evacuate so we grabbed what we could and made our way to the mountain's but not without getting a few wounds and burns..... we managed to make it up to the mountain's and we looked over the town and watched as giant robots destroyed it with their big ship. (decepticons with the nemesis) we stood there for a while with tears streaming down our cheeks....

Clara: "what on earth is going on why is this happening....."

Dayana: "i have no idea... the attack was so sudden...."

we turned and continued our walk up the mountain only to find the girls by the pond, cloud immediately jogged over to us in excitement but quickly became worried and protective grunting and growling, fussing over us trying to figure out what happened and why we were hurt. she picked up the both of us and returned up the mountain with ultra following behind with the bags, cloud placed us down in the cave and attempted to try fix us.

Clara: "no girl we need to go to a doctor a human doctor..." I said to them, they seem to understand quite well because the next thing they done was pick us up, with me on cloud and Dayana on ultra, then they took to the sky but made sure to move gently to keep us on their backs.

after a long flight they landed outside of a town put us down..." a town.. they might have a doctor..." I turned to Dayana "yeah hopefully" she replied, before we could even make our way into the town some sort of portal opened in front of us and out came a very tall and bulky robot all we could do Is stare up at it.. "oh..my..god" was all I could say be for we were pulled back by cloud and ultra and place under them while they growled at the newly appeared bots.

Optimus' POV

ratchet had gotten a random spark signature on the monitors so we decided to check it out as it didn't show what fraction it was from we went through the ground bridge hoping to find an autobot... but instead we found two predacons....."oh...my...god" I heard one of the humans say only for the both of them to be pulled away by both of the predacons who were now growling at us. The team and myself got into battle positions. "autobot's... retrieve and protect those humans" I announced to the team who began to rush towards the predacons. "oh no..." one of the human girls said. "Autobots?" the other questioned while dragging up the other girl.

A/N/: Hey guess who's back, I not too long ago finished my GCSE's and now i'm free like a bird🕊️. anyway I have a couple of ideas for other books and I'm probs going to discontinue my other book after another part i'm working on but idk yet soo don't think too much on it... so i'm also beginning to write another story that's a self-insert but I'll also be doing one-shot stories on different story AU's of transformers. but that's enough rambling ill probs make a book or a part on this were I just ramble and you can type what you think. anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter💜.