A regular day

You wake up in joggers and an over sized hoodie. You feel so hangover from yesterday after doing a drinking game with  tommyinit meanwhile ranboo was explaining what a bad idea it was.

You stumble over to the kitchen where ranboo is making pancakes.
"Hey Riley want any pancakes"

"Nah I'm good just a bit dizzy from yesterday" as you stumble with your words.
Ranboo raises an eyebrow obviously saying he was right and how much I was an idiot.As I was about to say something back to him tommy walked into to the room accidently bumping into the sofa.After an long breakfast you start to get ready. Then it hits you "crap" your homework for college. You rush to get your pen and start writing about the different gases on the periodic table then notice heavy breathing behind your neck.

"What ya doing Mrs rillie"tommy says in a curious tone.

"Thats not how you say it plus I'm doing my homework for science which I'm guessing you forgot as I never see you do any homework" you answer in a sassy tone.

He just tuts and walk of pretending to do his homework. You get a message on your phone.  Its nothing important just your group chat about your new song.

Atlast you finish your homework and start making minecraft videos. You always get comments about people calling you beautiful and people want to add you on snap but you never answer. You always make people laugh and brighten their day.

Waiting for your vid to get edited you go to the studio where you record your singing and meet up with your group.

"Hey Riley we were just getting the song finished its been a pain in the ass"kayla stares at the screen.

You place your bag down and start singing in the microphone and go to the dance studio to do dance moves for your next performance. You all sweaty and exhausted you get a text from "the one"