i love him

You wake up to cuddling in Tommy's arms and ranboo smirking from the chair across the room.

"He always talked about you riley" while he smirked.

"I can tell now" you gentle kiss the big baby.

"What about leo"? " he is going to find out you both are famous streamers". Ranboo looked curious.

"He can go fuck him self i got a hotter boyfriend". You start to hug tommy.

"You just look really happy for once". Ranboo starts to smile.

"I guess I am". You smile aswell.

Eventually Tommy wakes up and you both get ready for college. All you and tommy did was flirt all day.

A note flings to your forehead

"Want to go on a date"?" Your really hot by the way" ;).

This guy was really something you wrote back

"Do I have to" plus I don't really find you attractive". You fling it onto his chair.

He turns around and puts his middle finger up

Time skip

You go home and get ready for your date you pick out a dress you really liked.

You enter the restuarnt seeing Tom early.  You walk over to the table and you could see he was anxious.

"What would you like to order" ?

"A medium rare steak please and riley?

"I will have the cesar salad"

The waitress walks away.

"You look sexy in a tuxedo" you smirk

"You don't look bad yourself". He slowly smiles.

"Your really shy when it comes to dating aren't you?

He doesn't answer.

"One medium rare steak and a cesar salad enjoy your food.

As you were eating you dinner you keep seeing tommy taking glances and starring into your eyes.

Eventually you finish your food and go home.

"Tonight was great we should do it again" you try to make a conversation.

" yeah it was great sorry if I were a bit weird I get shy" . He starts stuttering.

"But im not shy to do this".

He gently kisses your lips making you feel safe. He puts his hands around your waist. Until you both grasp for air. He smirks and picks you up like a baby.

He carefully puts you onto the couch and then starts to go closer and kis-

"OMG GUYS CAN YOU NOT MAKE OUT" he screams to the top of his lungs.

"Shit I forgot you still live here way to ruin the moment". He eviled ranboo

"Don't worry ranboo you will do it soon. As you stare up in the ceiling.

"You guys are weird". He pretends to vomit.

Tommy runs over to pretend punch them and they do one of their play fights again.

You go to your room brushing your teeth and thinking of a new song. You quickly finish a video for your channel and start doing science homework. Its about the inter course.

Tommy enters your room.

"What ya doing"? He peeks over your head.

"Its about reproduction and inter course". You reply

"We should recreate that" tommy says with a straight face.

You start to cough and he starts laughing while making sure your okay. You start to playful hit him. The he pins you to the bed making you to Play fight. You both stop while being exhausted and ending the fight into his arms.

"I love you riley". He kisses your cheek.

"I love you more" you slowly close your eyes.