the big concert!

You wake really early ranboo and tommy are still in bed. You get into you uniform to the concert and take the bus. Before you leave you write a note saying where you were.

Eventually you arrive in the building with the group getting ready. You wear this

You see Hailey looking jelouse but you just ignore it

You see Hailey looking jelouse but you just ignore it. You do your makeup making no mistakes and practicing the dance. You Peak through the curtains . There are so many people about 200,000.

"Everyone will see you mess up"someome whispers in your ear.

You turn around to see no one. You made yourself to believe it was just your brain. The music starts to play and you step onto stage when the lights are out.

The smoke machines goes off making it hard to breath your group nails every single dance until you have to do a back flip. You step backwards and everyone has eyes on you. Your feet lift of the ground you scrumple you body and.. YOU LAND IT!! everyone in the crowd starts to cheer. Hailey looked anyone and it was funny. Your group walks of stage with excitement. And everyone cheering, you see ranboo and tommy in the studio. You ran up to hug them both

"Your backflip was shit I could do better". Tommy says in a moody tone.

"Tommy you can't even do a cartwheel" ranboo bumps in.

"I miss you guys" as you do one big squeeze and gives you a bouquet of flowers. Your eyes lighten up.

"Awe you didn't have to" you go close to give another hug.

"I don't want nits you gross bitch". Tommy looks you up and down.

Hailey starts to walk over.

"Who is the blonde riley he is cut-"

"I don't want to date anyone plus im not into brunettes" tommy interrupts.

You try not to giggle as Hailey storms off you could tell tommy was upset.

"Lets get McDonald's then you little child" as you lead him to the card. You guys eat McDonald's and drive back home.

You record a stream and always see the comments saying about your backflip which was amazing. You kept completing people which made you seem like a good person.

After 2 hours you get a text from him.
Saying if you want to come round his house you quickly accept and start heading to his house. You knock on his door with him shirtless.

"Someone was here early" he lets you in.

"Didn't had to much time" you quickly replied as you body is really close to his.

"Let me show you my bedroom" as he puts his hands around his back.

His set up was amazing and he had leds. His bed was comfy as ever and his bedroom smelt of..flowers?

"I just hate the smell of normal boys bedrooms im kinda a candle guy" he looked embarrassed.

"Atleast you won't stink" you do a slow grin.

"The one hops on the bed as his body towers yours. You two just talked about people in your class and how annoying Mrs Smith was.

"Let me show you something" he looked devious like a devil. He yanked my hand to an hidden place

The tree was colossal and it was sunset by the time you got there

"I know its beautiful just like you" he turns to face you looking shy.

Your to stunned to speak. He wants to kiss you but he doesn't know if you want to. You slowly start to smile, he placed his warm soft hand on your cheek and slowly goes to connect your lips. It starts to turn into a make out session, you never kissed anyone but luckily it was him. He pulls your body to the roots of the tree and asks you...