i got the help

You wake up shivering and naked on a cold wooden floor. Your eyes are tearing up and none stop cry luckly the man was gone. As you cried you felt a feeling your stomach.you run to the bathroom to throw it then it hits you. Your pregnant.

You hear someone scream "Riley"

Its ranboo! You pick up a dressing gown and run to him.

"Riley you look like you've been crying are u alright"? He hugs tightly making you feel safe

"Ranboo.you stutter. " I was raped". You start to tear up.

"Oh my" he can't find the words and he starts to tear up with you.

"Lets get to the car you can take a shower and I will make you food while tommy comforts you" he says it in reassuring way.

You nod you head.

"Ranboo my legs.. Well hurt I can bearly walk".

He picks you up and places you in the car. It was an awkward car ride. You couldn't stop a few tears going down your face but your to weak to wipe it off. As your home he picks you up in your bedroom as you crawl to your bathroom to take a shower.

Its so relaxing but you start to burst out of tears. Your mental health is gone. You get out of the shower and get dressed in pajamas. You enter the kitchen to tommy hugging you and bringing you to the sofa and comforting you.

"Your so brave". " I can't even imagen the pain". He says so gracefully.

"Your not such a dick". As a smile comes on your face.

" im going to let you of" he laughs a little.

Ranboo brings you a plate of scrambled eggs

"Are you going to get rid of it "? Ranboo asks slowly.

"Im going to speak to leo first about the iccindent then going to the abortion clinic". You said without stuttering.

You go to text leo for a meet up.
You get ready feeling horrible you now feel like an object but you have to tell him.

Your at his house knocking on his door.

"Hey babe come in" he kissed me

"Leo i need to tell you something". You say without looking into his eyes.

I could tell he was anxious

"Im pregnant" you start to feel sick

" Riley who with". He starts to get angry

"I was raped leo" you say softly.

"What were you wearing" he says without guilt.

"Pardon? You start to scream at him

"You probably were a slut" he screams in your ear.

"You absolute twat were over" before he could say anything you stormed out of the house in anger.

" ranboo can we go to the abortion clinic".

" sure let me pick you up and we can start going".

Ranboo picks you up in his car and go to the clinic you get the fetus outside of you and you feel so much better when you get home.