Macaque joins the team

It had been a week since Macaque came to Kagomes world. At the beginning he had just stayed in the room they gave him but he slowly started to come out feeling more comfortable around Kagome and her family.

Well almost everyone her grandpa was a different story. Although Macaque found it hilarious because his sacred sutras never worked on him.

But when Kagome would go to school Macaque would somewhat miss the girl, he didn't know why though but he missed her presents it calmed him in a way when she was near.
But he would always dismiss those feeling's and help her mother around the house in order to get his mind off her and too repay them for letting him stay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagomes Pov

"Soooo Kagome is it me or do you seem a little more.  . happier this past week? " my friend Ayumi said.

"What? What do you mean? " I asked confused.

"Y'know I've noticed too, you seem more chipper 'Gasp' is it a guy!? " Yuka ask which made me almost trip over my own feet.

"WHAT! No I've just been in a good mood is all! What brought that up!? "

They all look at each other before giving me smug smiles.

"Really~ then how come this past week you seem sooo eager to get back home hmmm~✨." Eri said.

"Yeah~✨ it's almost like there's someone waiting for you there? " Yuka said.

"Ow did you finally dump that delinquent and found a new guy✨? " Ayumi asked.

I could feel my face heat up.

"Ow. . Well umm- look at the time better get home before dinner gets cold! Umm see you guys later! " I say in order to get out of this conversation and take off home.

Thankfully today was Friday, which means now I have to go back to the feudal era. But I have to tell Macaque about the whole time travel thing to him.

End of Pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After arriving home Kagome started to pack for the feudal era.

"Hey bright eyes what are you doing?" Macaque asked leaning against her door frame.

"Remember how I said I could travel through time at the ancient well? " she said.

"Yeah. But you never really specified why you go. All I know is that your trying to defeat this guy named Naraku, there wouldn't be another reason right bright eyes? " he said raising a brow.

Kagome was silent for a while before sighing. "There.  .  . There is another reason. " she said sitting down on her bed. Intrigued Macaque made his way to her taking a seat beside her.

"Like~? "

"Do you perchance know what the Shinkon no Tama is? "

"Hmmm. It sounds familiar but can't say I have. " Macaque said rubbing his chin in thought.

Kagome than proceeded to tell Macaque about it and how it came to be and why they needed to find it before Naraku. Macaque was taking in what she explained to him, he wasn't surprised that she didn't tell him before nor did he blame her.

"I see.  .  . But how did it shatter in the first place? " he asked

Kagome freezes in place she could feel her face heat up. Macaque was confused by this at first but than put two and two together and started to laugh.

"Hahaha! Seriously you! 'Chuckles' You shattered it!? Hahaha 😂. " Macaque said laughing Kagome pouted face extremely red now.

"Hey! It was an accident! It's not like I meant for it to happen! " she said while Macaque continued to laugh, he ruffled her hair in response.

"Ok ok I'm sorry I'm done laughing. "

"Anyways I better get back too packing. " Kagome said removing Macaques hand from her head and went back to packing.

The shadow Monkey went to leave but he stopped himself turning back to the priestess.

"What if I went with you?" He asked her.

Kagome turned to him as he waited for her to respond.

"Macaque I. . I don't know?" She said unsure if he could pass through the well with her or not.

"Come on bright eyes who knows I might be able to help ya." He intrigued her, mostly because he was kind of bored and wanted a little action but there was another reason why he wanted to go with her.

"Ok but I can't guaranteed you'll be able to pass through the weil." Kagome told him as she finished packing. "I know I don't have to remind you on how dangerous it is but are you sure your up for it?" She asked only to get a laugh in return.

"Oh~ bright eye's I've been around for a long time nothing's too dangerous for me." Macaque said to her giving his signature grin. The priestess rolled her eyes playfully at him.

"Whatever you say Fuzzy~✨." She said earning a groan from the monkey demon as they make there way down stairs.

"Hey if you get to call me bright eye's I get to call you Fuzzy it's only fair."

"Hmmm, you got me there but I still don't like it."

Kagome laughed at his response as the simian had a tiny bit of blush on his face. He would never emit it but he really did love her laugh, it would probably be one of the few things he would miss from her if she went away. But good thing he's going with her.

They finally make there way to the weil. And it's a lot more creepy than what Macaque thought it would be.

"Ok now all we got to do is jump right in." Kagome says.

"And this will take us back in time?"

"Yeah pretty much but I'mma gonna to need you to hold my hand for this." She told him getting ready to jump, Macaque raised and eyebrow before putting on a playful smirk.

"Wow! Bright eye's didn't know you were so bold? Not even dating yet and your already pulling your cards on me✨ I mean I can't blame you I am irresistibly~." He said whispering the last part close to her ear then slipping his hand in hers.

Poor Kagome her face was so red she didn't even have time to say anything back before he pulled her a long with him dropping into the well laughing hysterically on the look of her bright red face which he thought it was cute.

And just like that are friends travel to the past but unknowingly to them a certain half dog demon was waiting for Kagome to return how is he going to react when someone comes along with her?

Finally getting back to this story hope you guys like it and how do you think Inuyasha is going to react to are mystic emo monkie? 😁😄✨