Tetsusaiga and Tensiaiga

After the others broke free from the illusion they were on Kikyo tried to kill Kagome and took the Shikon Jewel. Macaque was going to stop her but when he saw Kikyo's soul collector's drop Kagome he instead went to catch her before she could fall. When Inuyasha had arrived at the scene he confronted Kikyo only for her to give him a hateful laugh as she takes off with the Jewel. Leaving a scared Kagome in the arms of Macaque.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group was pretty quiet after the whole ordeal. After what happened between Kikyo and Inuyasha Kagome kept her distance from him and was beside Macaque during there walk which the shadow demon didn't mind, he was worried about the blue eyed girl she had blamed herself for fact that Kikyo "took" the Jewel from her so easily.

"I can't believe I let the jewel get taken." Kagome said in a hushed voice disappointed in herself.

"Don't worry about it Kagome." Inuyasha said having heard her.

"But. ."

"Well just have to continue and grab some more that's all."

Sango leans beside Miroku and whispers. "Why's Inuyasha being so understanding? It's so unlike him?"

"My guess is it has something to do with the one who stole the jewel fragments." Miroku whispered back to Sango.

Shippo says it was a crime committed by the woman Inuyasha was in love with. To which the dog demon gets annoyed by his group.

"If your implying I'm defending her your dead wrong!!" Inuyasha says to the others then turned his attention to Kagome questioning her.

"You think I'm going soft on her to don't you then speak up!?"

Kagome than proceeds to move away from Inuyasha and closer to Macaque. Which the shadow monkey then without anyone noticing rapes his tail gently around her waist in a protective way.

"If you got something to say than say it to my face!" Inuyasha yelled out.

"Will you get off her back! And for the love of Buddha can you stop yelling at the top of your lungs your killing my eardrums Mutt." Macaque says to Inuyasha glaring at him.

Inuyasha glares back and growls at Macaque.

"Nobody involved you into this ape so just stay out of it!" Inuyasha exclaimed.

"It is my business when your howling like a dog!" Macaque fired back.

The two demons continued to glare at one another while the other's swore they saw sparks flying.

There glaring contest went on for awhile until Sango heard a faint mooing sound in the distance behind them.

Macaque heard it too as his ears flickered.

"Do you guys hear that?" Sango asked

"Hear what?" Questioned Shippo who was currently on Miroku's shoulder.

"No she's right there's some kind of weird mooing sound like a cow coming towards us." Macaque said looking in that direction having stopped glaring at Inuyasha.

Then out of nowhere a bolt of lightning strikes right in front of them. When the light died down an old man was on top of a cow with three eyes.

"Who the hell are you?!" Inuyasha exclaims.

"My name is Totosai, draw your sword Inuyasha."

"How does that old geezer know my name?" Inuyasha thought as he glared at the old man.