Karai's Vendetta

Emma was in the dojo sparing with April as the turtles were sparing each other. April throws some punches at the little girl who swiftly moves side to side avoiding it until April moves her fist making Emma yell dropping to the ground with her back turned from April whimpering a bit from pain.

"Oh my gosh! Emma I'm so sorry are you okay?" April cover her mouth in horror that she punched a six year old in the face, she walks over to see if Emma's okay but Emma quickly grabs April's wrist and flip onto her back making her grunt knocking the wind out of her.

Splinter walks over to them smiling proudly while putting a hand on top of Emma's head patting it "Good Job Emma."

"Yay!!" Emma cheers with her hands up

April rubs the back of her head as Emma kindly offers her a hand which April gratefully takes standing up "To learn the art of the kuniochi you must master the skill of surprise and swiftness, get inside your opponent's head and then strike."

"Yes Sensei." Emma and April nod understanding

They all turn to see Raph grabs onto Mikey. "Put me down! Enough! Uncle!" Mikey exclaims since he can't move his arms.

I don't see you tapping out," Raph answers.

"I can't move my arms," Mikey says, strained as Raph squeezes him tighter.

"Then tap your horrible, disgusting middle toe,"  Raph replies.

Mikey does as he is told and Raph lets go of him causing him to fall on the ground. "Don't worry, stubby. You're not as horrible as he says," Mikey comments shooting Raph a glare.

Splinter walks up to Mikey. "Michelangelo, why did you give up so easily?" Splinter asks.

"There was nothing I could do," Mikey answers.

"There's always something you can do," Splinter shakes his head looking at Raph gesturing with his head for him to come over to him ""Observe. Raphael, kannuki jime!" Splinter orders. Raph looks around nervously before grabbing Splinter and lifting him up, he grunts a bit from Splinters weight "The key is to unbalance your opponent,"

"But how?" Emma tilts her head

"However you can. For example," Splinter replies before licking Raph on the cheek, which grosses him out. Splinter then whips Raph with his tail, knocking Raph to the ground. "You see? There's always a way, Blech, and you need to take a bath," Splinter says, wiping his mouth looking at Raph with a smirk jokingly.

Emma giggles loudly, falling to the floor on her back while pointing to Raph. Splinter chuckles at this while walking to his room hearing Emma's continuous laughter

"Hahahah! Splinter said you stink!"

"Shut it Emma!!"

.............................................

Emma lays on her stomach sticking her tongue out drawing on a piece on paper in the living room Leo turns around gesturing to the tv "Hey Em Space Heroes is back on!" Emma perks up teleporting over into Leo's lap bouncing happily watching the tv.

"The landing party is under attack by the digesters! We have to save them!"

"If we keep bailing them out, they'll never learn to take care of themselves."

"But this is their first mission, and they don't even have weapons!"

"Then they'd better learn fast."