Prologue

Amethyst run as fast as she can's though the pouring rain trying her best not to slip. Her eyes move quickly look at every direction while being cautious, her hair wild and messy her clothes covered in dirt. She runs towards an alley to catch her breath her heart pounding in her chest.

She looks around to make sure the coast is clear, she opens her jacket to reveal a baby girl with fair skin, chubby cheeks and wild curly brown hair wrapped in a tight yet comfortable blanket. Even though she was in fear, She couldn't help but smile down to her beautiful baby girl.

"Don't worry Emma, I'm not gonna let those slime balls take you without a fight." Amethyst smiles at her baby

She hides her baby behind a trash can and gives her a kiss on her forehead. In return, the baby girl giggles in happiness.

Metal footsteps echo as it starts to get louder and louder till they finally stopped she turn's around her eyes widen with fear. They found them. The Kraang !!!

"The one known as Experiment 274940 will come with what is known as the Kraang or Kraang will have to use what is known as Physical Force." Kraang announces to her coming closer

Amethyst's eyes glared at the robots" You want my baby your gonna have to kill me first !!! She gets into a fighting stance

"Kraang will use your advice and will use Physical force" They come directly towards her. One tries to electrocute her but she blocks swipes her legs and knocks him off its feet, another one comes to punch her but she knees him in the stomach and one by one she defeats them easily. But one came out of its android and started to squeal the noise startled little Emma causing her to cry.

Her mother turns her back to check on her baby but before she could it was too late she felt a burning and shocking pain in her chest she looks down to see blood pouring out of her chest and that's when she realized.

One of them shot her

She falls to the ground groaning from the pain she tries her best to crawl to Emma but fails, she can't help but watch as a Kraang droid picks up her screaming daughter.

As the Kraang droid picks up the baby, Emma is screaming her little lungs out revealing incoming fangs in her gums.

The Kraang bot examined her "Kraang we shall take what is known as the human infant to replace experiment 274940."

The other Kraang bot nodded its head "Kraang agrees with Kraang"

As the Kraang walk back to the base Amethyst can't do anything but lie on the ground slowing slipping away to sound of her infant daughters screams.